19: Full Moon Pt. 2

Jaiiy pov

i knocked on Jamie door coming from skool. she opened the door smiling as her eyes were still glowin.

she pulled me into her house closin the door. "hey babe" i said as she stood on her tippy toes peckin my lips.

"i want u to meet somebody" she said grabbin my hand. "who?" i asked. but she didnt answer. we walked into the living room.

there was a dark skin man wit short curly dark brown hair. he looked like he was in his late 30s. he was built Jamie looked like him.

a lightskin lady was sittin beside him. she looked like she was in her late 30s. long dark brown hair.

both of there eyes were bright red. i was gettin nervous to wat she was about to say. "mom, dad this is Jaiiy my girlfriend well mate" Jamie said smilin.

"Jaiiy dese are my parents Marcus and Daisy" she introduced me. we sat on a couch across from them.

we started talkin as they got to know me until that big question came up.

"so tonite is the full moon?" her dad said lookin straight at me but talkin to Jamie.

"yup" Jamie answered. "are u forcing my daughter into doin this?" her father asked me. Jamie was about to whine but i spoke first.

"no sir i wouldnt be doing this if Jamie wasnt ready" i said takin Jamie hand in mine lookin at her father.

he nodded with a little smile. he stood up and so did i. he held out his hand "welcome to the family" he said. i smiled shakin his hand.

.....

it was now 7:55 and the full moon comes out at 8. Jamie was upstairs doin something as i stayed down stairs watchin tv.

i felt hands go onto my shoulders down to my chest. Jamie came infront of me grabbin my hand.

her parents went to a hotel earlier. she leaded me upstairs into her room. there were candles lit. she pushed me onto the bed climmin ontop.

i kicked off my shoes and she did the same kissin me. i grabbed her small waist kissin back.

---

×Makayla×