14: Confessions

Jaiiy pov

"why was u all touchy touchy with Christina today? i thought we were ignoring them" i said as we walked into the house.

"cause" Jay said simply. i glared at her she knows i hate when people do that. "thats not a fucking answer" i said through gritted teeth.

"its not a big deal" she said, wtf? "its not a big deal? did u not see her fuckin eyes!!" i was gettin mad now.

it got silent for a while until there was a knock at the door. i sat on the couch as Jay went to get the door.

"Jaiiy" Jay called out. i stood up turnin around only to see a pale and very thin Jamie. my eyes got watery because i knew it was my fault some how.

i just wanted to burst out cryin and hug her but i couldnt so i blinked my tears away keepin a straight face. "wat is she doin here?" i asked

"u two need to talk" Jay said. "no the fuck we dont!" i yelled walkin upstairs to my room and slamming the door.

as soon as i hit the bed all the tears came spillin out. i got up and started throwing things around my room until there was a soft knock at the door.

"who is it?" i asked annoyed. "its me" she whispered. i sighed "wat do u want Jamie?" i asked sitting on my bed.

"can we talk.....p-please?" she cracked out. "come in" i said after 2 minutes.

she opened the door slowly peekin in. she closed the door just standing there. "wat do u want?" i asked dryly. the way i said it i know it hurted her the way she looked at me.

a tear ran down her face "i want u" she said "why? why r u here? no answer this wat the fuck are u?"

"im ummm ahh" she studdered alittle. i couldnt take it anymore i couldnt fight with my head anymore ive gotta fight with my heart.

i walked towards her pickin her up crashin my lips onto hers. she kissed back immediatlly pullin my hair.

i walked to the bed layin her down onto the bed. moving down to her neck. "wat are u?" i asked suckin on her neck.

"a wolf" she moaned out. "why didnt u tell me?" my fingers ran over her bare stomach. a tear fell onto her neck.

she grabbed my face bringin me up to look into her eyes. "stop cryin Jaiiy i wanted to tell u so bad so fucking bad but i never had the right time, i just didnt want to loose u Jaiiy i...i love you" she whispered the last part.

i smiled "u have no idea how hard i fell for you and im still falling for you, when i walked up to u on the first day of school, i knew u were the one for me, u are so cute when u look down and blush, idk how to explain my love for u, words cant even explain my love towards u, just know that i love you" i said as we both were in tears.

"i love you too, so much" she said. i whipped her tears peckin her lips. i got up off top of her pullin her up with me. her skin was glowing alittle and her eyes were shinning.

"now lets go eat i know Jay made something" i took her hand walkin out my room down stairs.

as they saw us and our hands connected Jay smiled and Christina ran over giving Jamie a hug.

"i see u have ur glow back" Jay said to Jamie. she looked at me "thx to this special person" she smiled

we sat down. Jay sat two plates of fish sticks and fries infront of us. we begin to eat. it was quiet.

"u better be lucky u accepted her Jaiiy cause u was running out of time" Jay said earning a slap on the back of her head by Christina.

she gave Jay a death glare. i looked around the table. they all had their heads down. "wat do u mean i was running out of time?" i asked

nobody said anything. i was fumming with rage. i stood up "wat? she was goin to leave me? find another mate? u guys act like she was gonna die!" i said slammin my hand on the table.

thats when it hit me. i slumped in my seat lookin at Jamie who still had her head down "u-u were dying?" i asked. she looked up at me tears covered her beautiful face.

she nodded. i pulled her into my arms as she clutched onto my shirt. i rested my head ontop of hers closin my eyes shut tight so i can stay strong for us.

"how long did u have?" i whispered. Chris and Jay left out the kitchen. "3 days" she sobbed.

i lifted her head whippin her tears. i put both of my hands on the side of her cheeks pecking her lips.

i rested our forheads together as her hands were holding the back of my neck.

"im sorry" i whispered looking into her eyes.

---

×Makayla×