20: Full Moon Pt. 3

Jay pov

i had Christina eyes closed as i walked her to our destination. i moved my hands makin her gasp. "oh my god i love it!" she screamed.

she hugged me and i motioned for us to sit. it was alittle table in the middle of the sand with to plates with tops ontop of them.

roses spreaded all around with a candle in the middle of the table.

i pulled out Chris seat lettin her sit and i sat in the seat across from her. her eyes were still glowin it was only 7:00 so we had time before the full moon came out.

i tooked the tops off the plate to reveal fried chicken with mac and cheese and greens.

she looked at me and smiled. "u made all of this" she said. i nodded "i didnt know wat to make srry if it isnt rommantic" i said.

"no i love it as long as im wit u" i smiled at that. we begin to eat and talk. "oooh i love this chickin" Christina said "u need to make this more often" she added.

"only for u but i think u will like this too" i said pullin out a bottle of apple sider and two glasses. she smiled as i poured her some in her cup den mine.

after we were done we walked on the beach. well i was walkin while Chris was on my back.

"babe what time is it?" she asked. i looked at my watch "7:58" i answered. "lets go back to the house" she purred in my ear.

i walked back to the car sense it wasnt that far. when we were in i drove off.

when we were close to the house i felt Chris hand sliddin up and down my thigh. i looked up and saw the full moon was all the way out.

"shit" i muttered drivin alittle faster. i grabbed Chris hand that was on my thigh holdin it.

"baby i want u" she purred tryin to climb over her seat. "just hold on babe were almost home" i said.

"no i want u now" she purred. i parked into the driveway turnin off the car just in time as she jumped ontop of me.

i held her up gettin out the car as she sucked on my neck which turned me on. i opened the front door closin and lockin it.

she attacked my lips. i carried her upstairs to my room not breakin the kiss.

when we was in the room she hopped down pullin my shirt off. i kicked off my shoes and she did the same.

i unzipped her dress watchin it drop to the floor.

---

×Makayla×