17: Janitors Closet

Jaiiy pov

"Jaiiy" Jamie voice called out into my head. i was in class waitin for her.

"where r u?" i asked quietly so nobody can hear me. "in the hallway" she said.

"come to class before ur late" i whispered. "i cant" she whimpered. "why? Jamie babe wats wrong?" i asked.

"this guy wont let me pass" she said. i hopped out of my seat. the teacher was callin my name but i didnt listen.

"where r u?" i asked gettin mad. she didnt answer which made me worry. i started runnin lookin around.

i stopped when i heard a guys voice in the janitor closet "it wont hurt one bit baby" he said.

i swung the door open grabbin the guy from his collar pullin him out the closet. i punched him in his nose makin him fall back.

i jumped ontop of him punchin him in his face. i was pulled off him seconds later by security.

i looked bck to see Jamie on the floor cryin. i got out of the security grip runnin over to her side.

i held her tight as she cried on my sweater "its ok Jamie hes not gonna hurt u again" i cooed.

i helped her stand up walkin into the girls bathroom lockin the door. i sat her on the sink movin her hair out her face.

"u ok?" i whispered lookin at her. she looked up and her eyes were glowin again. one of the stalls opened.

"they wont turn back" she whispered in a panick tone. i kissed her waitin for whoever was in here to leave.

the bell rung. "Jaiiy Williams and Jamie Davis report to the main office" the principle said through the intercom.

i pulled away "fuck" i whispered. i looked at Jamie to see her eyes back to normal. i held my hand out.

she took it hoppin off the sink. we walked to the office steppin in. we walked in to see the dude that was in the closet wit a broken bloody nose and black circle formin around his eye.

we sat in the other seats across from the principle. "so wat happened?" he asked after some seconds later.

Jamie told the story how she was pulled into the janitors closet by the guy that was beside us.

"he kept forcin me to kiss him then he said 'it wont hurt one bit baby' thats when my girlfriend pulled him out the closet and started hittin him, it was self defense" Jamie finished.

"two day suspention" he said to me. i was about to jump up but Jamie held me down. "and u two weeks for harrassment" he said to the broken noise boy.

i got up after he dismissed us. i went to my locker grabbin my stuff. they had two more classes. i closed my locker.

i turned around leanin against the lockers as Jamie stood infront of me. she stood on her tippy toes peckin my lips.

i grabbed her waist pullin her back in. i pulled away kissin her forehead. "ill pick u up after skool" i said.

"u cant" she said "why not?" i asked "u cant be on skool property ill get a ride wit Jay and Chris ok?" she said.

"ok, be safe ok?, i love you" i said lookin in her eyes. "i love u too and ill be safe" she smiled.

after takin Jamie to her class i went home and fell asleep.

---

×Makayla×