Building Trust

I awoke. This time, in Nick's arms, on the couch. I tried to move his arm slowly, not wanting him to wake up. "Nice try, beautiful." I huffed and just laid there. "Can I take a shower? Get some new clothes? Some makeup? Maybe get to shave? Something?!" I asked annoyingly. "About time." He said chuckling. I rolled my eyes at him.
   I was gonna have to play nice to win his trust. "Where's Jace?" Nick could see the fear in my eyes. "He's our doing some errands. Don't worry. I put him in his place and he won't hurt you again." I kept quiet as he drug me upstairs into a room I had not remembered seeing. It was a beautiful Tiffany blue. The seats were the same blue with grey chevron. There was fuzzy pillows. The what I assumed was the closet, doors were painted in silver glitter. I had always wanted my room like this, but never had the time or the money. "Wow." I whispered. How did he know? It was almost like he could read my mind. I looked up at him and he smiling that beautiful smile. "How did you know? How long have you been following me?" I look at him shocked. I wanted to thank him, but couldn't.
   He had kidnapped me. "Long enough. That door over there that's open? That's the bathroom. Everything you need is in there. When you're done, the closet is just over there. I hope you like what's in there." He looked proud as he pointed over to the glittery doors. I smiled. "Thank you." I swallowed my pride. This was the way I had to do it.
I went into the bathroom, and it was gorgeous. There was jacuzzi with caramel vanilla bubble bath. I needed some me time, and to figure out what I was going to do. First though, I was taking a shower. I got undressed. My clothes were ruined from sweat and dirt.
   As I stepped into the shower, I seen there were multiple shampoos, conditioners, body washes, and scrubs. He's really determined to make me happy. I let the water pour down. It felt absolutely amazing. The warmth felt for just a minute, I was safe. I began silently crying, afraid he would be able to hear me. What did I do to deserve this? I had always heard of this stuff on tv and on Facebook, but never thought it would happen to me.
   I scrubbed and washed for at least thirty minutes. I grabbed a towel, and I swear to you, it was the softest towel I ever had wrapped around me. I did not want to get ready just yet, so I decided to relax in the jacuzzi. I got the water warm and poured just a little bit of the bubbles into the running water. I slipped into the water and turned the jets on. For once, I was relaxed.
   How was I gonna trick him? I was gonna have to get him to trust me enough to take me out. That was the only way. I knew I couldn't screw this up, or he might not be so nice the next go around. I have got to control my tongue, also. This is gonna be hard. Then, there's Jace. He will know I'm up to something.
   I did not need either of them getting suspicion of me, so I got out and put a robe that was hanging up by the door on. In the corner, how I did not see it before I don't know, there was a vanity. A makeup vanity with all kinds of makeup. I was in heaven. Why did this man have to be psycho? Why couldn't he have just spoken to me and been normal? We could have been good together. Well, I would've liked the whole spoiling thing.
   I quickly done my makeup and hair. I made sure to do a dramatic makeup, and made sure my hair was in loose waves. If I was gonna be building trust with this nutcase, I better try to impress him.
   I went to the closet door and opened it. My mouth dropped. "Oh my gosh. This is beautiful." I shut the door behind, and took everything in. On one side, there was two racks the took up the whole wall. The top had different shirts. The bottom had jeans,leggings, and shorts. The right wall had drawer and just one rack against. In the drawers, were underwear, bras, undershirts, and socks. The rack was filled with beautiful dresses. The back wall had racks of shoes. They ranged from sandals to boots. I don't know who picked these out, but they have really good taste.
   I put on some light blue tight jeggings, a blue floral top with bell sleeves, and some black booties. I was pretty confident in myself at this point. I never had this kind of luxury and honestly, I was enjoying it. Now let's go build some trust. I grabbed the doorknob and smiled.