I'm In Love With You (Chandler) |part three|

"Did I make a mistake in telling him how I felt, Joey? I mean, he likes honesty doesn't he?" You said as you laid across his chair in his den. Chandler was currently at work, and you were currently unemployed so staying home was becoming normal for you.

"Yeah, no, he does. I just think that he's confused since he is seeing another woman." He admitted, staring you down.

"Can you come here?" You asked sweetly, seeing him nod before joining you in the chair. You pulled him close to you, letting out a shaky sigh.

"What am I going to do?" You asked into his sweater. "First, I fell in love with a guy who didn't love me back. Second, the guy I'm in love with finds someone else. Third, they're happy and my feelings can't even mess it up."

Joey sighed, holding back onto you. "You just have to hope he sees your side and how much better he knows and cares about you."

You nodded, staring off at the tv. "Yeah."

-
You had fallen asleep in the chair with Joey, not meaning to but it just sorta happened, and you woke up to the sound of a cough from Rachel.

"Honey, what's going on here?" She asked. You only gave her a tired look before finally answering her question.

"We were talking about Chandler before I fell asleep." You replied back,