50K (or is it 52.5K?)

Guys...

Holy cow...

We reached 50K (or well, 52.5K by the time this is being posted XD) on this book? ;-; thank you all so much! It's also the 1st anniversary of this account too...

On November 14 2017, I started this account, having just finished the anime and falling in love with Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

I started reading fanfictions of KHR and gradually, I began to want to write my own fanfic about KHR.

When I first started writing Cursed Sky, I had low expectations for it. My first wattpad account was quite a rookie-ish one which never passed 30 followers (lol even till now i think XD LunariaShemalian can prove it XD)  and my writing skills were amateurish compared to all the other books I have read.

When the book suddenly reached 1K reads (even now, it still seems like a miracle :v gosh that sounded cheesy), I was shocked and overjoyed. None of my fanfics in my previous account had ever reached over 1K reads.

And then, Cursed Sky started to gain more and more reads. Each time the number of reads on my book increased, the more I felt motivated and determined to update. (Evidence in my A/Ns where I freak out over every 1K more reads I get while I was updating XD)

My original goal for the book had been just 5K reads, but now it's 10 times more than my intended target ;-;

KHR has changed my life, and if someone had told me two years ago that my book would have over 10K reads in the future, I'd have thought they were crazy XDD

Writing fanfiction has also helped to improve my writing skills by leaps and bounds, and I can't help but feel proud of that achievement, especially as I edit the old chapters of my books XD

Thank you fellow readers for sticking with me as I grow in my writing and plot skills XD Your comments, votes and many praises have helped so much in aiding me in my self-esteem issues and I feel really glad that everyone's been really nice to me on this site.

And most of all, I'd really like to thank Wattpad, KHR and LunariaShemalian ;w; Luna's been there since the start when I was still a teeny tiny smol child struggling to make her way through Assassination Classroom fanfics :')

Thanks Luna for acutually being able to put up with me XD I applaud your patience and total chill ❤

Once again, sorry for this long Author's Note and thank you for ...52.5K reads on Cursed Sky - Katekyo Hitman Reborn!