The last of us

Warning!!!

Warning for intense scenes that include non con (nothing sexual I promise! Just a scene where a certain character is bitten against his or her will!) and intense scenes that may be triggering or upsetting.

Please read at your own will!

 P.s. Important author's note at the end.

Please,

Vote,

Comment,

Like,

Share,

and most importantly... Enjoy!

Chapter Nineteen

 The last of us

 It was early afternoon when Drake wakes up alone in Sonee’s room, in Sonee’s bed much less.

He’s surprised he remembers as much as he did about the previous night but he remembers most of it fairly clearly.

Drake wonders if he should call for someone as he looks up at his hand cuffed to the bed; eventually he decides against it as he looks up at the ceiling.

As he stares up at the boring ceiling he thinks, firstly he thinks about stupid things like what he might eat later or if he should shower but then it progresses into deeper thoughts.

He felt like he was left out of something about all of this, likes there’s some kind of missing piece that he doesn’t know or just can’t remember.

He thinks about how his wedding is in two days, or at least it will be if he doesn’t call it off.

He thinks of what his father will say if he tells him he doesn’t want to marry Alesandra.

He can imagine it perfectly, he can imagine his father looking at him like he was crazy, telling him all the money has already been spent (not that it would matter for them), about all the very important guests who have come that would be severely disappointed.

He wonders if he and Alesandra do end up getting married if they will be as unhappy as they are now or worst, if she’ll keep cheating.

Would they ever have kids? Would their marriage last long enough to get to that point?

He sighed as a headache to form as the next thought popped into his mind.

Was his brother alive this morning?

“He’s alive, and awake, they said you can talk to him if you want but you’ll have to be restrained” Sonee’s voice suddenly flitted through the room and his eyes flicked over to where she was coming out of the bathroom where it appears she had just showered by her wet hair and robe.

“Your thoughts are so loud, Drake, it’s almost impossible not to hear them” Sonee huffed as he gave her a look, and then he remembered that the cuffs did have spells on them so he was basically human.

“How much did you hear?” He asked, suddenly tensed and worried that she had heard everything else about Alesandra.

“Enough” She was smiling as she came to stand next to him at the bedside.