Fire underneath your feet.

Please,

Vote,

Comment,

Share!

Like

And most importantly… ENJOY!

Chapter Six.

 Fire underneath your feet.

 Drake hissed as Alesandra bit teasingly on his neck from behind, raking her nails down his bare chest.

The second he got back from a meeting about the coronation; she pounced, ripping his shirt open and lips crawling up his chest.  

“Alesandra” He groaned, trying to pry off her grabby hands.

“Just let go…” She breathed into his ear, and he felt himself relax slightly.

He could feel her fangs sharpening when they bit at his ear painfully and her nails sharpening as they scraped down his chest towards his…

“Stop!” He growled, pushing away from her.

He could see the bright red marks across his chest as he stared at his reflection in the mirror in front of him.

He turned around and growled slightly at her, she was looking down at her hands in her lap, nothing but lacey underwear on and her long dirty blonde hair covering her breasts.

“Look at me” He said, and she didn’t dare to move.

“Look at me!” He yelled, clutching her jaw forcing her to look up.

He could see the burgundy and gold swirling together in lust and hunger for something so forbidden that even their kind looked down upon.