8-Agents...

"How do you know who I am?" Joshua held a gun to my head. I smirked at the cold barrel. He pushed it closer, so the barrel was digging into my head. I knew the type immediately. It's the standard gun every CIA agent gets, a- oops, I forgot I wasn't supposed to tell you. "Sasha" came up in front of me, pushing the barrel down, so it was aimed at the floor. She shook her head silently, and gestured to the guards who had appeared behind me. They grabbed my arms, escorting me down certain hallways to, you guessed it, the box. I laughed, making the guards look at me like I was nuts. 

"You're taking me to the box?" The goons looked afraid, their eyes wide behind their standard secret agent glasses. I got my first real glimpse of the goon to the right. 

"Greg Hauser, and Kirsten Stubbs." I nodded at the two, who tightened their grip on my arms, and walked faster. A buff man in a sweater appeared from an adjoining hallway, barking orders at Hauser and Stubbs. He simpered slightly at me, holding out his hand for me to shake. 

"You don't need to be scared. We're here to help you, we just want to ask some questions." I shook my head at his offered hand. 

"I'm not an idiot, Schacter. Take me to the box to do your little interrogation thing." He growled. We were just at the door to the box now. 

"Very well, I tried to be nice." He barked another order at his henchmen, who threw me into the room with a low cot, a nightstand, and one chair. I don't know how long I spent in there, but what I estimate to be about an hour or two before Erica Hale stepped into the room. She sat down at a chair across from mine. 

"How do you know all of this, Ben? You need to tell me. We don't want to hurt you." 

"You don't want to hurt me? So that's why Chip Schacter had a syringe up his sleeve that he would inject me with when I was shaking his hand." I wondered aloud, smirking when I saw Erica jolt in surprise, her face betraying nothing. I realized then that I had become Murray, surprising the dimwitted agents at obvious things that we weren't supposed to notice. I wasn't evil though, but there was someone else here who was.