10-Who is it, Ben?

Hey, y'all, it's Leisel. I just want to thank you guys so much! We're almost at 1,000! I can't believe over 600 people viewed my trash! This one is gonna be in 3rd person POV

Erica Hale was not having a good day. She had been assigned to bring in a teenage boy. Seemed like an easy enough project? But no, this boy also had to be endearingly hot, naive and hilarious. Not that she showed how Ben Ripley made her feel. The spy felt like she knew him from somewhere. But no, she would have remembered someone like Ben and how he made her feel. She went out on the town to drown herself in liquid happiness with her boyfriend, Joshua. 

Joshua had been her childhood crush. He was a year older than her, making him 22 while she was 21. He was on his way on becoming the best spy in the academy. Erica left her dorm room with $20 and made her way down. She reflected on her feelings. Normally, she believed that it was better to shut those nasty abstract ideas into her brain: Pretend that there's a locked box and all her feelings are inside. They distracted from her work. This situation, however, was different. Ben Ripley seemed to have the makings of a spy. He knew everything already. He knew her, he knew Chip. Was he a mole? An enemy agent? Or perhaps, an ally? Recently, Joshua had been distancing himself from her. 

"You okay?" Josh asked. She smiled and let herself take in the appearance of the man who, not hours ago, she had been willing to spend her life with. Now, she was questioning his affiliation. When Josh had entered the interrogation room, Ben had seemed shocked. He had even muttered something like 'But you're dead. I killed you.' before realizing himself and resisting all interrogation tactics. 

"Yeah. Perfectly fine." Erica downed another shot and went to go dance. The night passed in a blur and Erica woke up in an unfamiliar dorm room. She sat up, wild eyed, and almost completely collapsed from the pain of the headache. How could I be so stupid!? She mentally berated herself. 

"Look who's finally awake." A sarcastic baritone voice came from the doorway.

"Honestly, Ice queen, I thought you had better judgement." Ben Ripley, in all of his glory, was leaning against the doorway. He was smirking, and Erica felt a flutter pass through her chest. He was wearing a navy sweater, his hair pushed to the side. Plain kaki pants complimented the outfit and made him look relaxed, yet ready for action. He noticed her stare and his smile dropped.

"I'll help you back to your boyfriend."

"How are you up here? Who's room am I in? Where's my stuff?" Ben chuckled and grabbed a purse from the bedside table.

"Here is your stuff. They just moved me up here. The big boys-" He rolled his eyes. "Want me to catch y'all a mole." Erica went through her purse and found $250, 3 lighters, 2 phones and car keys that weren't hers. She looked at him, and said one word before walking out.

"Thanks."