19-Autograph

Up above is a sneak peek of my other story. Thank you to 7Groot7Panda7 who gave me a bunch of people to read. I did actually get an idea for ABR before hand and y'all are going to kill me (evilly cackles behind screen). I made this chapter a bit longer, and I'm maybe going to start wrapping it up soon? Y'all seem to like ABR better, so....

"Don't ever come near here again, Miss Hale!" The principal yelled, his face red and his toupee askew. Mike and I were giggling behind the corner. Chloe hushed us. Warren tripped and nearly gave us away. Nefarious caught him, chuckling. 

"You guys! In my pants!" Chloe hissed, and I began laughing as well. 

"Sorry." Mike apologised, mirth present in his eyes. It was clear that he wasn't really sorry. 

"With Erica's spy skills, she probably won't notice us at all." Warren sneered, and I glared at him. It was true, but it didn't mean he had to say it out loud. 

"Do you have a problem, Mr. Teacher?" Reeves sniggered, and my dislike for him roared. I kept my face stoic, but my words were sharp. 

"I do. You didn't need to say it out loud. You may think it's true, but I have been on the receiving end of insults like that." Warren's smirk grew.

"My, my, Ben. I didn't know you were in love with Miss Hale."

"It's Professor Ripley to you now. You've lost the privilege of calling me by my first name." 

"Boys!" Chloe said, her eyes wild. 

"What?"

"While you were bickering, Erica left!"

I threw Warren a victorious grin, which he ignored. Grabbing Mike and Nefarious by the arms, I skipped down the hallway, loudly singing the wizard of Oz. Chloe rolled her eyes and grabbed Warren's hand, dragging him down the corridor behind us. We arrived back to my apartment. Erica was there as well.

"I have a great joke!" Mike announced, plopping himself down on my desk chair.

"Okay?" Nefarious said, drinking soda, and hugging the cheeto bag close to him. 

"What is the difference between a dirty bus stop and a lobster with breast implants?"

I gave him a weird look, and he glanced back and winked. Chloe looked amused. 

"One's a crusty bus station, and the other is a busty crustacean." Erica's voice rang out from the doorway. Warren jumped at the sound. I turned to her and gave the older spy a grin. She seemed to falter for a bit. 

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the famous singer..." I drawled, trying to see how embarrassed she could get. Erica seemed to roll with it, however, and played a long. She flipped her hair and replied back in a mock posh voice. 

"I am famous now." She examined her nails, and then looked up at me as if she wasn't impressed. 

"I suppose you will be wanting my autograph?" I grinned at her statement, and Mike guffawed behind me. 

"I would. Your turn to spin the bottle!"

Erica sighed, but spun the bottle. It swirled around and around before finally coming to rest on... you guessed it. Me. Whoop-de-doo. 

"Dare..."

Erica looked thoughtful for a moment. Mike gave a little gasp, and whispered in her ear. She giggled slightly. 

"I dare you to wear a muscle shirt during all your classes tomorrow and set up a camera to see how the students react." Mike looked extremely proud of himself. I sighed and massaged my temples. 

The night seemed to pass quickly. It was full of laughter and fun. Warren glared at Chloe and Mike the entire night, failing to win her favour. Erica seemed to blush whenever I talked to her, and Nefarious was just a great guy to hang around. He explained that he was really good at coding, and he and Ashley had been dating for almost a year now. I got a text from Mike the next morning that made me roll my eyes. 

"Don't forget your special T-shirt, Mr. Teacher."

Sighing dramatically, I grabbed blue jeans and a red muscle shirt. They never said I couldn't wear a jacket! My arms were completely exposed and I felt... Naked, almost. I threw on a leather jacket and headed down to my classroom. I could feel the stares lingering on me. Whispers abounded, and I walked into the classroom. By now, everyone knew I was a teacher, but they didn't know my name or why I was teaching so young. 

"Good morning, class!" I greeted the sullen teenagers in front of me. The boys looked uninterested, but several of the girls perked up. There was this one girl about a year younger than me, Cindy, who kept bothering me to hang out. 

"Today, we're going to be talking about finding moles."

I proceeded to give a hypothetical situation using my dream of the first year of Spy School. I changed everyone's names and Murray became Marshall, Chloe became Zoe, Warren became Wade and Mike became Max. 

"So... Who is the mole?" I was curious to who they thought. They had improved over the past two weeks. Cindy raised her hand and seemed to shift in her seat. 

"Is it..." She tried to bite her lip endearingly, I think. It didn't work, and I almost laughed when she winced.

"Zoe?" She said.

"Interesting you would say that, why?"

"Uh, she gave the character the nickname 'smokescreen', and he's obviously horrible."

I sighed. 

"We have a lot of work to do..."