Chapter 12

Will P.O.V
There's no way! Nope! Can't be! OPTIMUS CANT FALL FOR DARBIE!
Will:IT CANT BE!
Ironhide:But what if it is!
James:First of all I don't think that Optimus would fall for a human...would he?
Will:It's A Prime! I mean they hardly have feelings right?
I mean every time we beat the Decepticons he never celebrates!
Ratchet:He had a past history with love..
Uh oh...way ago Ironhide you brought the doctor that knows Optimus by heart!
Ratchet P.O.V
He did have a bad history with love...
Ironhide:Wait?!?! What?!?! Optimus did fall in love! I thought it was only a story to get people to believe why he's like that..
Will:What do you mean he had a bad history with it?
James:Did like he loved someone and she didn't love him back or something...
What the heck no!
Ratchet:No! Something worse than that...
James:Well tell us! Because if it's true what Ironhide is thinking...Darbie might have to stick with me because that means bee likes Darbie too and I can't afford to have two autobots at each other heads!
I sigh...getting ready to tell the story of Optimus...
Ratchet:Back on Cypertron...before the war...there was two best friends that considered each other brothers and then there was a girl...that caught there sparks real quick..as they grew up she became more beautiful and they fall even more for her...until one day it got out of hand..the two brothers started fighting over her and she knew she had to choose..
Will:let me guess...she didn't choose Optimus?
James:or...she did but she still went with the other dude..
Ironhide:finish the story!
Ratchet:She did choose..and she chose Optimus...I was there..She came in and talked to me how she really cared for both of them but couldn't bare to lose them...and when she chose Optimus the one that she didn't choose...snapped and killed her...because he did not want his brother to have her..and when he found her...dead..broke him into pieces...then the war broke out...and that's what we are doing here today...
Ironhide:Megatron...he killed Elita?
I sighed and nodded as James and Will were just shocked looking..
Will:I would've died right there if anything happened to my wife...
James:I would've died too..
Ratchet:How do you think Optimus felt...I had to stopped him for...doing something that he was gonna regret..
Ironhide:yea...I remember that..
he was trying to not cry about it...
Will:Well if we see anything suspicious or interesting...when he gets around Darbie...we'll know why...
I sigh and I remember all the times Optimus went to war and he was wanting to get killed but something kept bringing him back up...
Optimus P.O.V
As I walked off I heard Ironhide talking about me to Will and James...if they thought if I had feelings for Darbie...then I heard Ratchet tell my story...about Elita..
I seen that horrible memory inside my head when Ratchet told the story..and I couldn't bare to hear it anymore so I walked away from it...i was walking through the hallways and I heard Darbie talking in her sleep..
"No! Stop! Get away from me!...please don't change me...don't hurt him!...."
then I heard her scream...
Darbie:OPTIMUS!!!
Then I heard her scream another name that made my energon boil!
Darbie:Bee!!!!!
I wanted to go in there so bad but I know she's drunk...but what if she wakes up sad...and alone...
I put my haloform and I walked in her bedroom and asked in her ear...
Optimus:Darbie...are you okay?
She only smiled in her sleep and grabbed my hand and pulled me in the covers...I..got scared for a while...but soon I felt tired...I was watching the ceiling fan and my vision went black...
Darbie P.O.V
I had the same dream and I felt someone in my bed right beside me
I wake up and I see a guy in my bed!
I scream and I get up and then he woke up screaming!
Darbie:Who?!?! Are you?!?!
Optimus:WOAH! Calm down it's Optimus!
I stopped throwing pillows at him and I looked at his bright blue eyes and I heard his voice and I knew it was Optimus
Darbie:Optimus? How?
Optimus:My haloform..Ratchet got us to use these for special occasions...
Darbie:So why are you in here?
Optimus:I heard you talking in your sleep I didn't know if you were okay and then I checked on you and I asked if you were okay and you smiled at me and I thought about going back out but then you grabbed me and put me in your sheets and lay on me and fell asleep again...and I got scared but I fell asleep...I promise I didn't do anything!
I only looked at him
Darbie:Well that's...I don't know what to say but I have a major headache!
Optimus:Well you got drunk last night...
Wait?!?! What?!?!
Ohhhhhh I'm gonna kill James and Will...
Darbie:Oh...well..
I felt really sick on my stomach...yep
I ran to the bathroom and hugged the toilet..
Optimus was worry about me he held my hair...
Optimus:I'm so sorry Darbie...
I stopped throwing up just for a min to tell Optimus something
Darbie:Can you go...get...James...
Optimus:Oh yes!
He put my hair up and I started back hugging the toilet!
James:Darbie! Optimus told me you were hugging the toilet!
Will:Well well...how you feelin Darbie?
I could tell he was about to laugh
Darbie:Shut...the...fuck..up!
Both guys start laughing
James gives me some medicine...
And I felt better but my head was still killing me!
Darbie:Remind to not go back out with you guys EVER AGAIN!!!
They are laughing there asses off!