Chapter 92

Darbie P.O.V
i heard a knock on the door
Darbie:Come in!
Optimus walks in with energon all over his hands
i paused and freaked out
Darbie:Optimus! are you okay??
looking over his body to see if he was leaking anywhere but he was just standing there shocked
Darbie:Optimus talked to me
His eyes..why are they flickering back to blue and to purple
i went to lay my hand on his and he grab me
Optimus:I ALMOST KILLED BEE!
my eyes widen my chest filled with anger and worried
Darbie:You! did what!?
He started talking about how Bee was coming to see me and he snapped and stabbed him
I started running to the lab and saw Bee hooked up to cords and everything you can think of! i started crying and saw Ratchet looking at me.
Ratchet:Darbie this is not your fault..
Darbie:Why does it feel like it
he hugged me
Ratchet:He's doing fine darbie but as for our dear leader he's losing his mind..
He walked me over to Optimus who was walking in the hallways mumbling..talking to himself and then punching the wall..
Ratchet:Darbie..only you can fix this
Darbie:How?..
He looked at me
Ratchet:Pick one..
I looked at him..if he only knew that i can't pick..
Darbie:If you only knew Ratchet..
he sighed and patted my back
Ratchet:I know your spark is on him..
he pointed at Optimus..
Darbie:I honestly don't know Ratchet...
he looked at me and smiled..
Ratchet:Don't get upset..just make it short term not long term with these two..
i nodded and he walked away
Optimus went to his room slamming the door..
I was in between his room and where Bee lay sick..
just who i can't do this...this is not right picking..but this has to stop or they'll both be kill
i sat on the floor against the wall with head back praying to primus if he could just come to me one more time to help me..not to destroy me by this choice you told me my choice would effect this war..what did he mean by that!? like i'm so confused I'm dark evilly legally married to megatron i just ran away from him..i came home to find myself even more deeper hole with Bee and Optimus..Knockout he hates me because his stupid his so called father brainwashed him!
just the thought of knockout made me come into tears i just want to see him again laugh with him just lay with him but he hates me..
i started crying and asking primus just why? why me? why put me in this place if all i was gonna do is break sparks or get hurt...
Breakdown:Darbie?
i heard breakdown voice walking up to me
Darbie:Oh hey breakdown
i was wiping my tears away from my eyes so he didn't see
he sat beside me
Breakdown:You miss him dont you?
i looked at him funny like how did he know
Darbie:I just don't understand when something so evil actually starts to become nice and falls in love then all of sudden it gets taken away and has to become the beast that they made him out to be!
Breakdown:That's shockwave for you..When he's scared of losing something he'll fix it
Darbie:Knockout is not evil! He didn't want to be a stupid decepticon!
I started crying more until it just took over my voice breakdown quickly wrapped his arms around me telling me it's gonna be okay
Darbie:I don't know what to do breakdown
he looked at me and sighed
Breakdown:Think about what you want not what others want..
he hugged me and sat with me until i stopped crying
i closed my eyes and wished it was easy to fall asleep but it wasn't..as i sat there thinking about a lot of things i finally made my decision..
Optimus P.O.V
She left me alone..she ran away from me..i'm officially losing my mind i'm going crazy..i looked at myself in the mirror what have i become what have i done? I could see her hurt eyes all over the place every where i looked her broken eyes was there i screamed and yelled and started walking in the halls talking to myself i heard her voice she was there talking to Ratchet and she was crying i made her cry...
i went to my room slammed the door and laid in my bed trying to get myself back i heard her crying even more and it was closer than it was i looked to see her siting with breakdown crying and it's killing me!...
She's gonna pick..I know it's coming and it's gonna hurt me if she picks him! i would want to...no i'm not gonna think that! Where is my leadership where is the Prime in me! WHO AM I??? I need her she makes me strong but she makes me weak i don't know what to do!! Do i want her? yes i do.. Do i love her? Yes i do Would you die for her? Yes without hesitation!
I need to tell her but if i do it would feel like she has to be with me..i walked out of the room and seen she was gone and i started walking and saw she was in the room holding Bees hand! my spark sank i lost it i went to go find Ratchet
Optimus:Ratchet!!!
He looked at me worried and i grabbed him started yelling pleading for help and i asked him to do one thing just one thing that can help me! one thing that i wished never would happen to me but i need it too because she chose and it wasn't me!
Ratchet:Optimus what is it?!
i looked at him with my eyes feeling red hot with purple flames firing up inside of me
Optimus:Erase my memory get rid of my feelings! Erase the memory of me falling in love with Darbie!