Chapter 83

Arcee P.O.V
Breakdown told me that darbie was dead..Elita killed her..and now knockout is getting brainwashed!
Breakdown:Arcee..my best friend is in there getting brainwashed! And darbie..she's gone!
He went to hug me and began to cry on me..
Then the baby started to cry
Breakdown:What are you gonna name him?..
I looked at my sparkling..
Arcee:Darkwing
Breakdown:Sounds badass
I started laughing..
Then the door bust open and the decepticons were taking me and the baby away from breakdown..
Breakdown:What is the meaning of this?!!
I heard shockwave coming out of the room where he took knockout..
Shockwave:Didn't you hear? We won the war! The Autobots are surrendering!
I looked at breakdown while holding darkwing tight..
Shockwave:Take them away!
They grabbed me and started pulling me away from breakdown and breakdown tried to get to me but shockwave grabbed him and wouldn't let go..
I saw the autobots in each cell sitting and I saw WheelJack..
Wheeljack P.O.V
Darbie is gone and so is Megatron..or so I think..the Decepticons dragged me and the others to the cells and then I started thinking about Arcee and the sparkling! Are they okay? Where are they??
Then I heard an infant crying and I saw Arcee and my sparkling...
Wheeljack:Arcee! Are you okay? Is the sparkling okay?
Arcee:Yes WheelJack..
Wheeljack:Don't worry we will get out..
I looked at her from the bars of the cell and watched the sparkling sleep..
Wheeljack:What did you name him?
Arcee:Darkwing..
Wheeljack:Perfect..
Ironhide:Congrats..
We looked at the others and saw them sad and hopeless..
Arcee:Guys...We will be okay I know it..Where's Optimus?
Ratchet:They took him to the throne room..
Optimus P.O.V
Megatron came walking in and started barking orders..
Megatron:Make sure that those cell doors are locked for good!
Decepticon:Yes my lord
He turned around and looked at me
Megatron:Well well brother looks like I won this war..
Optimus:You didn't win nothing!
Megatron:last time I checked I got the girl..
Wait..what does he mean?
Optimus:Darbie..but she-
Megatron:Fell off the ship and died? Nope I saved her! And of course I told her to meet me in my room so we can finished the ceremony..
Optimus:Dont you dare touch her!
I wanted to reach for him but the chains were holding me back..
Megatron:Oh Prime you can't do anything about it because we are married now! She is mine! I tell her what to do! And if she doesn't then she'll pay the price..
He gave me his evil grin and I started fighting the chains to break free while he just laughs..
All of sudden the doors open and it was Knockout...he was alive and walking like nothing happened..
Knockout:Lord Megatron it seems that we got every decepticon fixed from the fight earlier..
He stopped and looked at me and stared at me
Megatron:Very good! How's the recovery going for you?
Knockout:All fine just wait till I get my hands on that Bumblebee for this!
He started showing his battle scars
Optimus:Wait! You think Bee did this to you!
Knockout looked at me confused..
While Megatron punched me in the face
Megatron:Shut up! We don't want to bring up that awful memory of that! We lost our comrade..Starscream..
No wonder it was so quiet..
Shockwave:Let him Rest In Peace..Now Knockout please go check on the prisoners
Knockout left without saying anything..
Optimus:What did you do to him?
Megatron:Oh don't ask me! Ask him
He pointed at shockwave.
Shockwave:You see prime..any parent would do anything to protect his sparkling from getting hurt or anything! And so that's what I did! When I fixed him up and listen to him talk about darbie because we told him she was dead! He was fixing to die with her but we couldn't let that happen so when he was off I..well let's just say I might've went inside his brain and took some things out..
Optimus:YOU BRAINWASHED HIM!!
Shockwave:It was the only way for him to be free from this mess!
Megatron:Besides..he would've killed himself from seeing darbie by my side
Optimus:You are a cruel monster!
Megatron:I know! And your gonna have the front seat to watch this planet die!
He was walking over to the window..
Megatron:Elita did make a lovely point..why rule one world while I can rule two!?
Optimus:You destroyed our home planet!
Megatron:I'm going to rebuild our planet using this planet as our home and I'm going to  be their king and of course..have a prince and daughter..
My spark was racing the energon inside of me was boiling over! The thought of him having sparkling with my angel pushed it! I had that feeling again..that strong and incredible feeling that I can't control...
Shockwave:Lord Megatron..
Megatron:What?!
Shockwave:Might want to come here..
I saw Megatron and he came closer to me and that's when my vision started to become a blur..
Shockwave:His eyes are black!
Knockout P.O.V
I woke up on the table seeing Shockwave checking the monitor
Knockout:What happened?
Shockwave:Your okay!? Thank you Primus!
Knockout:Whats going on?..
Shockwave:We finished the war! And you got injured and I saved you..
Knockout:Oh..that explains why I'm laying on this table..
Shockwave:Yes..
It was a few minutes when I got to walk around and when I got to do my normal stuff I just felt..I don't know..I feel like something is missing..my spark feels empty..
Shockwave and the others went to Megatrons throne room to deal with Optimus a while ago..and I decided to go find Breakdown and he was cleaning the mess that the autobots made..
Knockout:Breakdown
He jumped and started shaking when he saw me like he saw a ghost
Breakdown:Knockout! How are you feeling?
He seemed off
Knockout:Fine..but what happened?
Breakdown:Oh well umm! You see we won the war and you got hurt and almost died but thank Primus shockwave saved you..and Arcee had her sparkling
Knockout:Oh wow! I didn't know she was sparked
Breakdown:Yes her and WheelJack..
He looked down when he said that..
Knockout:Mhmm..well I'm going to the throne  to see what they are up to..
Breakdown looked at me and was about to say something but didn't..
I walked off and went to the throne room and told Megatron that the autobots were up and I see Optimus dangling from the chains..
Something just seems off..like something is missing..I looked at shockwave while optimus got punched in the face..because I said something about Bee scratching my paint..but it seems like it wasn't him..
Shockwave sent me to go check on the autobots..while I was walking down the hall I got to thinking..what is missing? Why does it all of sudden feel like I'm lost..
Darbie:Knockout!
Then I heard this voice..I looked and saw this beautiful femme standing there..
Darbie:Knockout..your okay?
I looked at her and she seems to know me but I don't know her..
Darbie:Knockout?..
Knockout:I'm sorry but do I know you?..
Why does it feel like a bullet just went into my spark when I said that?..