post

two weeks later

liked by woonbear, hannie

liked by woonbear, hannie.j, feline.felix and 790 others

@s.love.day6
Two sleeping angels to bless your feed.
Also thank you soooo much for 1,000 followers. I'm so glad you enjoy the content I post. I love you all veery much <3
(Btw hyung come back I miss youuuuuu @youngkisbrian)
Fellow My Days enjoy the rest of your day ~S.

View all comments
feline.felix hey mate did you hear about the Jae and Byron thing recently? Could you tell me what happened? I couldn't quite keep up with Day6 for personal reasons ;)

s.love.day6 @feline.felix sure I can. So Byron mentioned in his last video something about haters taking it too far sometimes and how he can imagine what a toll it takes on someone's mind. It's known that he isn't always up to date with all that happens in the fandom, simply because he is busy. So maybe it's not about the recent events with Younghyun. But Jae tweeted the day that Byrons video got released. It was a small poem from a rather unknown author, stating that he will never leave someone's side, not matter what storm may appear. Fans made the theory that Jae told Byron (one of his closest friends) about what had happened to Younghyun. And many believe that Jae told him because he is worried about his supposed boyfriend. Hope that clears it up :)

feline.felix @s.love.day6 thx mate #jaehyungparkian on the rise 🤣 no but for real, it seems like this is about Younghyun and how Jae cares for him (whether because they are boyfriends or bandmates)

The drama is not done yet. But Brian please talk to Seungminnie again... haha it's my own fic and I'm feeling it way to hard. Well anyways guys I'm so thankful that you read this story and I'm glad I decided to write this.
Btw go check out my other works if you want to (shameless self promotion but maybe check out my Jaehyungparkian story 'Completely Normal' - I'm trying to reach 1.5 k Reads until Christmas)
I hope you enjoyed this a bit
Love F.🖤