1,5k special Woochan

To see your love, your soulmate first thing in the morning was the best feeling Woojin could think of. It was even better than free chicken.

Seeing Chan's freshly died, curly hair, that fell into his handsome face filled the others mans heart with warmth and safety. No place was better than their comfortable bed in their too small bedroom. They had taken the smallest room in their apartment to let Seungmin have a nice, big room.

But it was enough. It was more than enough for the two of them. Laying under the heavy blanket, limbs intertwined, breaths in sync.

Woojin leaned forward slightly to press a soft kiss to Chan's exposed forehead before moving the blanket off his legs and, after untangling himself and Chan, standing up to make some breakfast. The first piece of clothing he saw laying around was Chan's new sweater that they had just bought together last week. It was a soft caramel colour and maybe Woojin had encouraged Chan to buy it, just so he could steal it, the first moment he saw the chance. That moment was now.

Rubbing the sleep out of his eyes and trying to fix his bedhair, Jeongin came into the kitchen, a few minutes after Woojin had started breakfast and it started smelling like pancakes in the whole apartment. The younger had been sleeping over very often in the last weeks, both students busy with their project until late at night. Too late to catch the last bus towards Jeongins home.

Woojin greeted the younger with a soft smile and gestured towards the cabinets for the younger to start setting the table in the living room.

Just as he finished the last pancake, two strong arms wrapped around his waist, making his stomach twirl with happy butterflies. Every morning for the last three years, Chan had felt the need to express his neediness by almost cuddling Woojin to death. He loved to feel the other man's bare arms holding him close, protecting him. If they weren't already engaged, Woojin was sure he would propose to Chan every other day for being the most amazing human on the planet in his eyes. Their love was pure, soft and safe. Not once had a fight threatened to tear them apart, not once had one of the two even thought about regretting their relationship. It was and will ever be the best thing in Woojins life.

He leaned backwards into Chan's strong hold and, while turning off the stove, turned around to wrap his arms around Chan's neck. He leaned forward and connected their lips in a sweet kiss. A kiss of reminding and embracing.

Reminding them of their love, their story.

Embracing their devotion to each other, embracing their trust and connection.

Somehow this is really cute... tell me your opinion :)

Love F.🖤