2k special Sungpil

"Hyung. Hyung! Hyuuuung!"
Wonpils whining was probably the only thing that could distract Sungjin when he was practising. No that's a lie, Wonpil as a whole was pretty distracting. But over time Sungjin had gotten used to the others presence and wasn't completely unable to concentrate when the younger was anywhere near him. But, whenever the younger started speaking, it was like Sungjin solely existed to listen to and appreciate everything Wonpil had to say. Be it his wish for ramen or a complain about Jaehyungs habit of leaving his dirty clothes in Wonpils part of the shared room. Whatever left the youngers soft pair of lips, it was worth Sungjins attention.

And when Wonpil demanded something, no matter what mood Sungjin was in, you can bet that he would do it for his boyfriend. But in private.
He hated to display affection so openly, it wasn't a thing everyone should be a part of by watching, in his opinion. Of course Wonpil disagreed with him on this topic. They disagreed on so many topics, only because the younger liked to tease Sungjin and, whatever the older said, Wonpil disagreed. Even when he knew what Sungjin said was right, he loved to see the olders reaction.

Both of them knew about the teasing, but not one ever said anything. Wonpil knew that he would get away with everything and Sungjin knew it wasn't meant seriously so he just sighed in exhaustion whenever Wonpil would stubbornly defend his position, and Sungjin would then explain his point in detail, leaving no questions unanswered.

At the end of the day, Wonpil would cheekily whisper that he already knew what Sungjin had told him and the older would smile and place a secretive little kiss on his cheek. Of course Wonpil knew it, he was very intelligent and his brain wasn't a thing Sungjin wanted to mess with. But he loved explaining things to the younger.

Because, sometimes Wonpil disagreed because he really didn't know better, so Sungjin made it his mission, ever since they first started together as a band, to teach the younger and help him become the best version of himself.

Is this good? Well I hope you enjoyed this very short special chapter.

I promised you a special, I'm sorry that it's so short eloveated 😶💞😙

Also I'm a bit behind because we are already at 2,06k and I'm so so happy. Thank you all so much💜

Leave your thoughts?
Love F.🖤