8

damaged people are dangerous, they know how to make hell  feel like home

they know how to make hell
feel like home.

CHAPTER EIGHT

SETH

I let out a frustrated groan and plop down onto my bed.

What is this girl doing to me?

I just got back from dropping her off at her house.

At the diner, when she asked me if I was okay, I lied.

I was definitely not okay. That fucking waiter was hitting on Daisy. My Daisy.

I scowl at myself.

How can I says she's mine when i'm too much of a pussy to tell her how I feel?

Though I guess it's a good idea to wait. I haven't known her very long, so I don't even think she feels the same way.

My jaw clenches. The thought of her not feeling the same way frustrates me. I haven't even known her for a week and she already has this much of an affect on me.

She's turning me soft, and I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

WEDNESDAY

Once I reach the school, I make sure my hair looks okay before stepping out.

I look around for a certain petite girl and spot her talking to the rest of the group by the front of the school. Well not necessarily talking, just standing by Dustin's side while they talk, since she's still a bit shy around them.

I take a deep breath and run my fingers through my hair one more time before making my way over.

Daisy suddenly looks in my direction and her eyes light up. She rushes over to me and wraps her arms around my waist.

"Hello to you too princess." I chuckle and wrap my arms around her small figure.

She pulls away and looks up at me. Her eyes widen.
"Is that real?"

I nod. She's referring to the nose ring that I had taken out a few weeks ago, and just now put back in.

I watch her with a smile as she stares at the silver curiously. "Did it hurt?"

I shake my head. "It wasn't too bad, nothing I can't handle." I poke her sides, making her giggle.

"I like it." Daisy tells me.