31

and in the middleof my chaos,there was you

and in the middle
of my chaos,
there was you.

THIRTY ONE

SETH

I stare at the finished product, and can't help the small smile that appears on my face.

God I hope she likes it.

Even if she doesn't, there isn't really anything I can do about it, considering it's permanent. I mean, I could cover it up, but I would never, not when it means so much to me.

Not when she means so much to me.

I got a tattoo of her name, just below the butterfly on my chest.

(Bringing this pic back to show you what I mean :) Imagine instead of it saying "Devil", it says "Daisy")

Doing it myself wasn't hard, considering almost all of my other tattoos were done by me.

Now I just have to show her, and pray she takes me back after this. It's a weak attempt, but it's one i'm willing to try.

And i'm not gonna lie, i've had this tattoo in mind for a while. Our argument just gave me an excuse to actually do it.

My phone ringing interrupts my inner thoughts, and when I see who's calling, I immediately drop what i'm doing and click the green answer button.

She hasn't spoken to me since that night.

"Daisy?"

My breath catches in my throat when I hear her heavy breathing, followed by quiet sobs, and I start to panic.

"What's wrong sweetheart? Are you okay?"

She doesn't say anything until after a few seconds, as i'm already throwing my shirt back on and grabbing my keys. "C-Can you come over, please?"