27

and in my dreamsi will always findmy way backto you

and in my dreams
i will always find
my way back
to you

TWENTY SEVEN

SETH

I walk out of the principals office, trying to hide my smirk. No suspension. Once again.

Let's just say I can be very convincing.

I also know some things about him that he doesn't want his wife finding out. So he basically doesn't do shit to me.

I run my bruised hand through my hair as I make my way down the hall, only one person on my mind now. Where could she be?

The bell still hasn't rung for first period yet so I decide to check her locker.

Luckily, I see her small figure standing there, Austin and Jackson right next to her. Jackson sees me coming first and nudges Austin. They both nod and walk away after saying something to Daisy. She looks in my direction with her eyebrows furrowed.

I send her a small smile, that she doesn't return.

She closes her locker and turns to leave, but i'm already close enough to wrap my arms around her waist, stopping her from going anywhere.

"Not so fast, love."

She spins around, a glare now resting on her cute face. "Let me go."

I almost chuckle at her attempt of being angry, but instead tighten my hold on her. "Never." I push her up against the lockers next to us while she avoids meeting my eyes. "I'm sorry." I say softly, brushing her hair behind her ear. "Please don't be mad at me."

Daisy shakes her head and stays silent.

"I don't know what you want me to say." I admit. "I'm not sorry for doing what I did, but i'm sorry for making you upset, that's the last thing I wanted to do." Since she still won't look at me, I cup her face with my hands and turn her head towards me. "Say something."

I sigh when she doesn't say a word, but then an idea pops into my head. I feel bad for guilt tripping her, but this is the only way she'll talk to me, since I know how worried she gets when i'm hurt.

"Does this mean that you won't help me clean up my cuts?"

Her eyes widen in alarm and she quickly grabs my hands to inspect the cuts and bruises. She looks down at them with worry. "They hurt?"