daddy issues | Sasuke Uchiha

General information:

Dedicated to every inexperienced virgin on here writing daddy kink shit where the smut includes fucking by slamming in completely dry and the characters are around 16/17 years old screaming 'fuc mi slut hole ah ah daddi yes pls'

warning(s): crack - please do not take this seriously 

*i need to state that this is not meant to be offensive, this is a joke

reader info: the reader will go by he/him/his pronouns. 

word count: 658

other info: modern au! please note that this is also posted on my quotev. this is not beta read by a beta reader, so please excuse me if you see any mistakes.

-

"Hey, Sasuke?"

"Hm?"

"I've been thinking, and..."

A deep, tired sigh was heard from below you, indicating that Sasuke most likely would not take the next words coming from your mouth seriously.

Pouting due to the interruption, you rolled over onto your stomach and messed up the other male's bedsheets even more. Peering over the edge, you saw Sasuke in the same position he had been in for over an hour straight – sitting on the floor with his legs crossed and his back against the bed as he did his homework.

Black eyes met yours causing you to yelp startled, not having expected him to turn his attention towards yourself. Figuring he most likely reacted to your 'unusually' long pause, you slumped back onto the bed again and dangled your arms over the edge, so they were touching Sasuke's shoulders.

"What, [Name]?" Sasuke finally asked, annoyance laced in between the two words though he didn't remove your hands.

"Well... I mean, it's nothing of great importance." You shrugged, not wanting to get on Sasuke's nerves anymore today. He had a certain tolerance for your weird antics and 'shoot first, ask later' personality, and you knew this day's limit laid around the corner.

This caused Sasuke to turn around completely, discarding his homework in the progress.

You sighed this time and shook your head in utter disbelief as a small smile twitched in the corners of your mouth. Damn, Sasuke was one hell of a stubborn guy when he wanted to, and you did not feel like walking home just yet.

"Have you ever thought over the fact that you have some severe daddy issues?"

An award tension fell immediately upon the room the second you finished the sentence and Sasuke's eyes and expression turned blank.

"Excuse me?" He finally said after a long and painful silence.

You saw his cheeks slowly turning red and knowing that it most likely was in anger made you panic a little:

"Ah don't worry Sasuke, I mean the Uchiha's have so many issues internally that it'd be unusual not have any. Look at Itachi for example, nasty brother complex he's got there."

The look is Sasuke's eyes darkened and you were sweating bullets at this point. Your talkative mouth and the inability to shut up was both a curse and a blessing, but this time you were so deep in it you couldn't see any other escape routes than out Sasuke's window.

"Ah, Sasuke..." You muttered nervously when he suddenly stood up and loomed over you like a predator ready to charge on its prey.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry I mean it, you can even call me daddy when we fuck if that makes you feel better." Fuck, you cursed your entire bigmouthed being with every fibre in your body. There was no turning back now, god have mercy on your soul.

Sasuke was quick to straddle your waist and pinned your hands over your head. The rather bold motions shocked you more than the hit you expected, and you froze in your movements as Sasuke's face came into view again from behind his bangs.

"Please don't hurt me..." You stammered, quivering as Sasuke smirked.

"I'm not planning to hurt you, well, not unless you ask for it."

"Huh?"

"Now, back to who's gonna call who daddy."

-

Almost a week later you were in the same positions as before, with you messing up Sasuke's bedsheets due to your restlessness while Sasuke did his homework. The only difference was the slight pain you felt in your lower back every time you made a quick movement, working as a small reminder.

"Hey, Sasuke?"

"Hm?"

"You know your brother Itachi right?"

"What about him?" Sasuke sighed, feeling placebo headache form.

"I'd totally date him if we weren't a thing, he's really good looking, holy shit. I'd even call him 'onii-chan' to get him in bed."

Looks like the reminder wasn't painful enough.