Chapter 7: Pool Party

Breakfast was much needed. You felt the hangover creeping up over you and you needed french toast, bacon and a mimosa. You sat in between your cousin and Sam as you read the menu. You felt eyes on you and you looked up, both girls were staring at you with cheesy smiles across their face. "What?" You asked trying to hide your red cheeks. "Nothing, you just look happy." Your cousin said while wrapping her arm around your shoulder. You blushed and pushed your hair behind your ear. "Ok, what's the game plan for today?" You asked the table full of tired looking girls. "Well, Tyler said he wanted us to meet the guys by the pool today. We should do that, then maybe lunch?" Sam offered while nudging your arm with her elbow. "Ohhhh Tyler wants to meet up again!" Your cousin squeals. "We have to meet up with the guys then...yes?" She asked while nodding her head yes to the rest of the group. You thought everyone would be tired of being around the guys after last night but to your surprise, everyone agreed.

Your breakfast finally arrived at the table and you began to lift your fork to eat when your phone started buzzing uncontrollably. You tried to ignore it but couldn't, you pulled your phone from your pocket to see 5 texts from Tyler.

Do you girls like vodka?

Ignore that, of course, do you...but how about tequila?

Forget it I'm getting both.

I'll grab some limes too...oh and a speaker we will need music.

You there????

You chuckled as you read each text causing Sam to lean over your shoulder. She raised an eyebrow as you looked up to her and you smiled.

Yes, we like vodka and tequila...limes are a great idea and so is music but what are you doing?

You press send and quickly get a reply back.

Pool party...duh. See you at 12. Don't forget your bathing suit...or forget it...I wouldn't mind. ;)

A smirk forms on your face and you look up to see the rest of the girls staring at you. "Tyler is grabbing us drinks and music and wants us to have a pool party this afternoon...you guys in?" The girl's faces light up and they agree to the plans. You look down at your phone again and smile.

Pool party sounds great. See you then! :)

You reply quickly to his text and continue to eat your breakfast in somewhat a rush as if it was going to get you to the pool any quicker. When you are all done you head back to the hotel room to slip into your bathing suit. You lay two out on the bed, a navy blue two-piece and an olive green one piece with mesh openings on the side. You opt for the olive green one. You slip it on and drape a black kimono over top. You grab a towel, sunscreen, your sunglasses, and flip flops and check yourself in the mirror once more. Sam is following close behind you as you exit the room and meet the girls in the hall. "Okay, where are the guys?" Your cousin asks just as your phone begins to vibrate in your hand. It's Tyler.

Hope you girls are ready, head to the pool on the second floor. Tell them you're here with me and the guard will let you in. See you soon ;)

You're confused by his directions, why did you have to tell the guard who you were here with if it was a public pool? You shook off the confused look and motioned for the girls to follow you. You reach the second floor and the elevator doors open. The lights are dim and you see two frosted glass doors in front of you as you exit. You open the doors and there are another set of glass doors that greet you except this set had a guard standing in front of it. "Ma'am, may I help you?" The guard reached his hand out to stop you all from proceeding. "Um...yes we're here with Tyler Seguin." The words rolled off your tongue and you couldn't believe that you just said you were with Tyler Seguin. The guard pressed a button on his earpiece and said something low into it. You looked around at the girls and raised an eyebrow. He was acting as if he was part of the secret service. Without saying a word he opened the door and waved for you all to go in, quickly shutting and locking the door behind you.