christmas special: mishaps under mistletoe

The Class 1A holiday party was the biggest event of the year. Kirishima in some stroke of genius had decided to invite the whole school to this party and then put it on the school to arrange as it was a good 'bonding experience.'

After being assured that this party was 100% pg the teachers agreed and gave us irresponsible children a ton of money to plan a party with.

It's not going to be pg.

Why am I going to this party?

~ Five hours ago ~

"Hey, Bakugo want to go?" Kirishima asked between forkfuls of food.

"Only if she goes," Bakugo replied nonchalantly continuing to play M*necraft P*cket Ed*tion on his phone.

"Hey Y/N do you want to go?" Kirishima turned the question back to me.

"Uh yeah sure I guess."

~Present Day~

"Are you sure this is the house?" I muttered staring at the giant gated building.

Momo is RICH DAMN.

"There's a sign right there dumbass," Bakugo smirked at me grabbing me by the arm and pulling me into the courtyard.

UGG 02d'hGF"UQ<Haegr A SiGN

"It's not my fault that I'm dumb sometimes."

"Don't act like I haven't seen your grades."

"hOW?????????"

"Chill with the question marks." He laughed pushing me off of his arm, "your Dad and I look at them together."

hE WHAT.

"I'VE BEEN BETRAYED." I groaned unleashing the most unholy scream onto the world. Bakugo laughed at me softly before opening the door and leading me to the party.

Why did I come to this place?

Do you want me to remind you?

Yes, please.

~ Five hours ago ~

"Hey, Bakugo want to go?" Kirishima asked between forkfuls of food.

"Only if she goes," Bakugo replied nonchalantly continuing to play M*necraft P*cket Ed*tion on his phone.

"Hey Y/N do you want to go?" Kirishima turned the question back to me.

"Uh yeah sure I guess."

~Present Day~

Oh, thank you.

No problem.

"Y/N your mind talking isn't cute."

"Yes but it IS FUNNY." I punched Bakugo, "unlike you so suck it."

haHA, GOOD ONE YOU QuEEN.

"Whatever I'm gonna go get us drinks you go find some friends," Bakugo said turning around and heading for the snacks.

What are you suggesting?

"YOU SUCK."

"NO MORE THAN YOU DO."

He has a point.

Shut up.

I wandered further into the party weaving my way around crowds of people.