53. meld

"Those are definitely Noumu," Midoriya whispered hopping off of Kirishima's shoulders.

Should we turn back?

"This is too dangerous- you heard Mr. Aizawa earlier they're working on something we should turn back." Iida muttered glancing back the way we came.

Still.

"Wait let's think about this," Midoriya tapped his lip glancing back up at the windows, "this place seems much too big to be their hideout and besides I don't see anyone inside."

He has a point.

"Are you suggesting we have the wrong place?" Momo asked disappointment clear on her face.

It does make sense something is a little off about this building.

"Let's head home the people in this area are shady," Iida pushed again starting to walk out of the area.

I want to save him.

"Ah ok," Midoriya mumbled following him reluctantly.

I guess I'll go- it might be better.

Bang!

"What the-"

The warehouse-

It's completely gone.

We're lucky that this wall is still here.

"Y/N hurry get cover," Kirishima grabbed my wrist pulling me behind the crumbling cinder block structure.

I'm coming.

"We should've left earlier."

"Look at that!" Midoriya whisper shouted pointing at a silvery black liquid materializing in the rubble.

Is that-

"Hello All Might," A large figure stepped out of the portal his gaze firmly locked onto the pro hero that had just showed up.

We're saved.

"I thought you were dead," All Might spit out walking forward.

What?

"That's-" Midoriya let out an audible gasp his eyes wide.

Who is that?

The villain was deformed- tubes and what looked to be a respirator coiled around his head. He lacked eyeballs but the feeling of overwhelming power that radiated off of him was enough to make me feel like hurling.

Even if I use my quirk on him it won't make a difference.

"Where's the boy?" The pro hero muttered rage radiating off of him.

Bakugo! He's out there somewhere!

"He's here look," the villain waved his arm and a few more of the black liquid pools appeared.

Bakugo!

"FUCK YOU!" A familiar shout rang through the area as Bakugo materialized in front of us.

I'm coming.

"KAT-" A calloused hand was shoved over my mouth.

"Y/N we can't do anything- look he's surrounded by those villains from before." Kirishima pointed out his hand leaving my mouth.

He's right- I hate it.

"Y/N we're going to get him back let's just wait a second." Todoroki reassured me.