one mil special <3

"A LITTLE BACKUP FOR ONCE Y/N??" Bakugo shouted at me as we raced through the city.

"A LITTLE SYMPATHY FOR YOUR WIFE FOR ONCE???" I retorted holding onto him for dear life.

SCREW YOU BAKUGO! I AM AGING AND THIS WHOLE MIDAIR PIGGYBACK THING IS NOT AS EASY ON MY BONES AS IT USED TO BE

"I'LL HAVE SYMPATHY FOR YOU AS SOON AS YOU GIVE ME A HAND DUMBASS!" Bakugo let off another wave of explosions propelling us forward.

YOU'RE SO MEAN

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY WE CAN'T JUST RIDE MOTORCYCLES OR SOMETHING! I THOUGHT THAT AS SOON AS WE GRADUATED WE WOULD GET TO HAVE COOL GEAR! bUT nOOOOOoOoOOO WE CAN'T LET Y/N HAVE NICE THINGS! WE ONLY LIKE TO LET Y/N SUFFER!" I groaned using my power to boost us even further.

"WE CAN RIDE MOTORCYCLES WHEN YOU GET PREGNANT!"

YOU WANT ME TO DO THIS WHEN IM PREGANT??? WHAT ABOUT OUR BABY??

"FINE, I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU THEN!" I shrieked back dropping his- letting us fall back to the ground.

"WHAT THE FUCK Y/N WHAT'S SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU HAVE TO INTERUPT THE MISSION?"

"I'M PREGNANT BAKUGO! COME ON LET'S GO GET A MOTORCYCLE THE VILLAIN CAN WAIT!"

"You are not pregnant."

"Yes, I am."

"No, you aren't."

"You're right I'm aren't."

"Good can we keep on going I want to try out a new curry recipe when we get home," Bakugo smiled at me offering a hand.

fine but next time I ask about getting a new vehicle it's going to be a hippo and I'm not compromising this time

BUT Y/N RELATIONSHIPS ARE ABOUT SACRIFICE

Yeah??? WELL THIS IS NOT A SACRIFICE IM WILLING TO MAKE :///// H I P P O RIGHTS

"Curry?? That brings me back," I muttered, hopping back onto Bakugo's back.

"Back to what? That shitty training camp we had to do as first years?" Bakugo grunted getting a running start.

YEAH ://

"OK IT WAS FUN DON'T LIE!"

"Fun to you maybe, start boosting me we need to catch up."

st ART BOSUATING mEE HEJWAHD WE NEED To CAStch Up OUDAPSUODOJC

"FINE! I only have 20 minutes give or take so finish this fast," I grumbled sending a surge of power towards him.

"20 minutes? Please, you forget what I was doing with 10 minutes at that training camp."

"Uhhhhhhh????? Getting kidnapped??? All I remember was you getting kidnapped."

"SHUT UP Y/N!"

"OKOK COOL IT! Just do your thing hotstuff- and try not to hurt my old woman bones ):"

"YOU'RE ONLY 24 STFU!"

"IM OLD! NOW GET GOING!"

~

"IM POOPED!" I screamed flopping to the ground as soon as we got home.

"YOU'RE POOPED??? I'M THE ONE WHO WAS DOING THE FIGHTING!" Bakugo retorted making his way too the kitchen.

"FINE WE'RE BOTH POOPED WHATEVER IT'S NOT A COMPETITION!"

"Oh but it is," Bakugo chuckled coming back to drag me from the doorway to the living room.

"Love you <3"

"Hate you xoxo" Bakugo finished dragging me onto the couch slumping down in his seat right next to me.

"What happened to making curry?" I murmured leaning into him.

"Too tired."

Sucks to suck but im hungry as feet so u should get up and cook for me

"Yeah ):"

I'll be nice to you because im also pooped so as a fellow person who is pooped i understand

"Do you remember that training camp?" Bakugo murmured his head buried in my hair.

Kinda nasty but ok

"Yeah of course I do I'm the one who brought it up earlier."

"I was so scared- stuck in that marble with you. You know that right?" Bakugo paused, swallowing. "Scared that I wouldn't make it out- but more scared that you would stay trapped in there."

"Don't get all sappy on me you know I'll cry!"

"Ok well I'm going to keep talking about this whether you like it or not, ok dumbass?"

WOW OK NOT GIVING UR WIFE A CHOICE I SEE HOW IT IS

"Ok butt!! Can we please think of getting something to ride into battle?? Like I don't know a highly trained group of h-"

"Y/N I heard you earlier :/ you want us to ride hippos- that's stupid I'm not doing that."

"I hate you ugly mind reader :/"

"And I hate you crybaby hippo lover :/"

"OK WHATEVER STOP BULLYING ME I'LL PLAY INTO YOUR GAME! REMEMBER THAT TIME YOU SLAPPED ME AND I GOT KNOCKED OUT??? HUH?? REMEMBER THAT???"

"You have to admit it was kind of romantic," Bakugo grumbled frowning at me.

"Kinda romantic my butt :/"

"Should I apologize to you for being so attracted to your dumbass face that I had to slap it ?"

"YOU COULD'VE ????? CUPPED MY FACE GENTLY???? WHISPERED KIND THINGS TO ME??? bUT OF COURSEEE NOT! YOU HAD TO CALL ME A RICH BRATTY DUMBASS AND THEN SLAP MY FACE!"

"YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE THOSE KINDS OF THINGS! WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?? DO A WHOLE 180 BECOME TODOROKI OR SOMETHING??? INHERIT SOME DADDY ISSUES??"

"I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT! I JUST MEAN THAT I WISH YOU COULD'VE NOT SLAPPED ME! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK???"

"IS YOU JUST LOVING ME TOO MUCH TO ASK???"

"Katsuki..."

"Y/N..."

"You're so fucking stupid of course I love you."

"Uh huh."

"YUH HUH!"

"Keep it up and we might ride hippos into battle one day :/" Bakugo chuckled in response.

"REALLY???"

"No not really that's stupid."

You're stupid :////

"DIDN'T SOMEONE SAY THEY WERE GOING TO MAKE ME CURRY???"

"And to think I wanted to lay here a little longer," Bakugo sighed stretching.

"You can stay here if you're nice to me ):"

"You know what you were saying about being pregnant earlier?" Bakugo asked after a moment of brief silence.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT GET OUT OF HERE! GO MAKE CURRY!"

"I WAS JUST JOKING!"

"NOT A FUNNY JOKE GET OUT OF HERE IDIOT!"

_____________________

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU <3

This one is to those of you who were asking how Bakugo n Y/N were doing.

Moral of the story?? Nothing has changed 

- AI BEEBEBE