2

The end of the day came around the corner that evening. Blossom had met the rest of the Cullen family in her classes. She has American history with Jasper, art class with Alice, gym with Emmett and math with Rosalie. She hadn't met Edward yet but she wondered if that was a good thing.

She walked down the busy hallway. She grabbed her helmet out of her locker and headed to the parking lot.

She put on her helmet and hoped on her bike. Before she could start it, Rosalie called her name from across the parking lot.

Blossom rode over there. "Yes?"

"See you tomorrow?" Alice asked smiling.

"Of course," Blossom told her. She smiled at the family. Her eyes caught sight of Edward sitting in his car waiting impatiently. She nodded to him which seemed to surprise him or just aggravate him more.

She rode off, speeding out of the parking lot, leaving skid marks on the ground. She soon arrived home and noticed her fathers cruiser wasn't in the driveway.

She parked her bike and rushed into the house. A white note was stuck to the fridge. She approached it and grabbed the note.

She started to read out loud, "hello Blossom, I hope school went good today. I'll be back in an hour or two, I'm picking up someone from the airport, it's a surprise."

She sighed and sat the note down. She wondered what it was or who it was. She went up to her room and waited patiently on the windowsill.

She watched as the cruiser drove into the driveway. Her eyes narrowed as her sister, Isabella exited the car.

She was confused. It wasn't summer. Isabella only came out for the summer once and awhile. What was she doing here in the middle of the school year?

Once they entered the house, Blossom ran to her door and locked it. She sat on the windowsill and stared at the forestry.

Her father knocked on the door. "Blossom, open the door. Isabella wants to say hi," he told her.

"It's Bella now," she told him.

Blossom rolled her eyes and mocked her. "What is she doing here?"

She heard Charlie sigh from behind the door. "She's coming to stay with us for awhile."

"Whatever," Blossom stated as she stared out the window.

Charlie soon gave up, he showed Isabella her old bedroom. Charlie hesitated on knocking on Blossom's door again but Isabella cut him off, "Charlie, I don't suggest that you bother her. She can be quite rude when she doesn't get her way."

Charlie sighed and went downstairs to get a beer.

Blossom watched from her window as a red truck pulled up. It was Jacob and Billy. She hadn't visited there side of town in awhile. She felt bad but was too stubborn to go out when Isabella went outside with Charlie to greet them.

 She felt bad but was too stubborn to go out when Isabella went outside with Charlie to greet them

She watched as Jacob obviously grew a crush on Isabella. Jacob noticed Blossom up in the window and waved to her.

She sent him a short nod before leaving the window. She laid on her bed and wondered what school would be like tomorrow...