20

Blossom was surprised when the days went by and she received a call from Alice. Alice told her about Jacob hanging around with Bella, fuelling her to be reckless.

Blossom was furious, Jacob was her best friend. She left Alaska a few days after hearing the news. Edward wasn't happy and stubbornly stayed in Alaska.

Once back in Forks, Blossom went home where she unpacked and went to the kitchen to come face to face with her father.

"Dad, I'm back. Alaska was great. Where's Bella?"

Charlie was surprised by the quick conversation but told her that Bella was with Jacob.

Blossom went out back and jumped onto her dirt bike. She sped off to Jacob's house. She dropped the bike to the ground, straighten her hair which was a mess from not wearing a helmet and knocked on the door.

Billy opened the door, he was on his wheelchair as usual.

"Blossom, you're back. How was your trip?"

Blossom smiled. "Great. Do you know where Jacob is?"

Billy's smile disappeared. "Bella came here looking for him too. She went to Emily's and Sam's but I don't suggest you go-."

But Blossom was already hoping on her bike and speeding off. She arrived in minutes, dropping her bike and running up the steps.

She turned her head before entering the house and saw a butch of shirtless guys walking out of the bush. Jacob was with them.

"Jacob!?"

Blossom went running over confused. Jacob's eyes went wide.

"Blossom!"

Blossom was mad. "You cut your hair, you got a tattoo, your buff. What happened to you? Why are you hanging around with Bella? Have you forgotten about your best friend?"

Jacob had a guilty look on his face. "I've been busy. Gone through some changes. Purity?"

Blossom laughed. "You can't fool me, Jacob. Joining the cult now?"

Jacob went silent.

"Blossom..."

"Shut up, Jacob. Just shut up. Fixing dirt bikes with Bella, that's our thing! Going to the movies, that's our thing-."

Then out came Bella with her truck. She ignored Blossom and went straight to Paul, she was yelling at him for changing Jacob.

Blossom was baffled by this. Jacob stood protectively in front of Blossom as Sam pushed Bella out of the way, Paul was shaking with anger and turned into a huge wolf.

Bella gasped and so did Blossom. She was surprised. Werewolves too now, really!? She thought.

"I have to go. I can't do this," Blossom mumbled and ran for her bike but Bella tried to catch her but missed.

"Blossom!? Where's Edward?"

Jacob has a sad look on his face as he knew he helped Bella through her depression but she still only cared for Edward.

"Just, go away!"

Blossom sped off on her bike and lost control on the highway, flying into the ditch and knocked herself unconscious.