11

Blossom wasn't expecting to spend her Saturday at the beach. The cold breeze chilled her to the bone as being by the water made everything colder.

Jessica was zipping herself up into a tight surfers suit. Surfing in this weather with not many waves wasn't the funniest idea. It's not like Hawaii.

Speaking of Hawaii, Blossom hadn't ever been anywhere besides Forks. She never left and she never will.

They had a type of hippie van which Bella and Angela sat in together trying to shield themselves away from the wind.

Blossom stood, leaning against the van with her black leather jacket on. It wasn't the warmest but it made her feel powerful and cool.

Blossom was bored out of her mind. The mindless chatter going on amongst her was boring. Her eyes lit up at the sight of three boys that walked over. Their long hair flowing in the wind.

"Jacob, Embry and Quil," Blossom called out, a smile plastered on her face.

Her smile dropped when his eyes were set on Bella. "What are you doing here?" Bella asked stupidly.

Blossom felt hurt. Her heart dropped in her stomach. She stared down at her shoes and kicked a pebble.

"This is my beach. You're on my side of town," he told her smirking. "This is Quil and Embry," he introduced his friends.

"You should stay with Bella, her date rejected her," Angela told Jacob with a side smile.

"Who'd she ask?" Jacob asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Edward Cullen," Blossom spoke up as Jacob caught eyesight with her. He stared at her with mixed emotions before glancing down at Bella again.

"I was just being nice," Bella said bashfully.

"The Cullen's don't come here," Jacob said harshly. "Anyway, want to walk with me? I'll tell you the stories," he told her as they began to walk away.

Quil and Embry already left as they sensed that they were no longer welcome.

"Thank you, Jacob," Blossom called out bravely causing them to stop walking and look back at her. Quil and Embry stopped too to eavesdrop.

"Thank you for what?" Jacob asked confused.

Blossom stood tall. Her chest out. Her smirk not moving from her lips.

"Thanks for ditching me for my sister like everyone else," she told him as tears filled up the corners of her eyes.

Jacobs face went pale. He remembered how he would leave her every summer to hang with Bella but then be begging for forgiveness all through the school year. He always felt bad but couldn't help it sometimes.

She quickly turned on her heel. "Nice to see you guys again," she told Quil and Embry as she stalked off to her motorcycle. She threw on her helmet and sped off.

Tears flowed down her cheeks. She could barley see the road as she drove on the yellow lines in the middle of the highway. She zoomed around corners and revived the engine.

She slowed down to a stop and turned off the motorcycle. She let it drop to the ground on the side of the highway. Her helmet being discarded next to it.

She held her head in her hands as she bent down on her knees. A scream of rage came flying out of her throat as she sobbed.

Sometimes strong people can break down too. It's the toughest people that are holding in the most pain. Bella, goody two shoes, that brat of a Bella taking her friends, her crush and her father away from her. Trying to be the innocent one but she can be as evil as the devil.

Blossom wiped away her tears and waited patiently for the redness on her face to disappear as she rode back home and went straight to her room, skipping dinner.