Chapter 1

It's not that im a tease, it's just that i like to have fun. Okay so maybe i am a tease but i think it's funny how guys just assume that i'm a sleep with them just because they ask. I love getting guys hopes up. I only had one serious relationship my whole life and that ended with him leavng after he got what he wanted. Enough about my ex, let's get back to me.

Waking up in the morning i do my morning routine and then hop into my all black matte Jeep to go pick up my bestfriend Amber, who was more like my sister. Since i was an only child, she was the closest thing that i had to a sibling.

"Hey Whore !" I say to her as she is climbing into my Jeep.

"Hey Slut. Are you ready to get this day started ?"

"When am i ever ready ?"

I say to her and we laugh on our way to school. While laughing my favorite song of the wwek came on. Bang Bang by Jessie J, Ariana Grande, and Nicki Minaj. We sing along until we get to school.

While opening my locker i felt somebody staring at me and i turn around to see Connor the captain of the baseball team staring at me with a smirk.

"What do you want Connor ? "

"You."

This is a everyday thing for us, he always flirts with me and i always turn him down.

"Get real dude." Once i say that i hear a few laughs from his friends that are standing behind him.

"So when can we hook up ? " He says to me while pushing me up against my locker. I look at him with a smirk and say....

"Whenever you grow a pair." Which gains a laugh from everyone who was in the hallway. I push towards him and everyone else in the hallway and go to class.

On my way to class i noticed Nathan, the school quarterback staring at me and smirking. I've noticed that he has been doing that a lot lately, i wonder what his deal is.

"Hey mom i'm home !" I yell as i walk in and through my book bag on the couch. I have a close relationship with my mom. I have a close relationship with my dad too, it's just that he's a doctor and he's always working, but that seems to be alright for him and my mom since they're still together.

"Lauren, what are you over their day dreaming about ?"

"Nothing important." Everyone is always saying that im day dreaming, i can't help it. It just be happening sometimes, i always seem to get off track.

"Earth to Lauren."

"WHAT ?"

"I've been calling your names for 10 minutes."

"Sorry, what is it mom ?"

" A friend of mines is going out of time and she needs someone to watch her 5 year old son. She would ask her oldest son to do it but she doesn't think he is responsible enough."

"How long is she gone be out of town ?"

"Two weeks."

"That's a long time mom."

"She doesn't need you to stay the night. She just needs you to pick him up after school, feed him, wash him, and put him to bed. "

"That's a lot mom."

"She is going to pay you a lot."

"I'll do it !"

It's not like i needed the money because both of my parents got wealthy jobs, but their is nothing ever wrong with a little extra cash.

*Nathan's POV*

I was walking down the hallway and their she is looking goregous. She stops to look my way and winks at me. I get home and decide to take a nap. I walk in my room and there she was laying on my bed in nothing but one of my white taktops. I could tell that she didn't have anything on because the shirt is see through.

As i walk over to start touching her body she slams her lips into mine and starts kissing me. I pull her shirt off then...... BEEP. BEEP.BEEP. BEEP.

I wake up and cut my alarm and realize im sweating and that im on hard. That was one heck of a dream, if only it was real.