25┃Christopher

Chris entered slowly like a sleuth; making no noise. The hall wasn't really trashed; two unopened beer bottles were on the ground, a few drops of blood on the carpet beside it but no other signs of a struggle. Chris walked sideways from the door to the flat screen, his gun cocked and ready to fire the entire time. He pushed his hand in the back and moved it around to look for the gun. He felt the feel of the metal on his fingertip. He grabbed the gun and headed up the stairs. The gun had a silencer attached to it which gave him an advantage.

Alexa wouldn't have given up that easily and by the signs of it, she clearly had something blackmailed against her.

That's when he heard it. Faint noises of men talking. They came from her room. Jacob was on the floor not moving. Alexa; gagged and cuffed to the bedpost; a man holding a gun to her head.

A man with a dragon head tattoo on the back of his palm. The whitest and bulkiest of all the bullies back in Chris' group of elites.

Dean Jaus.

Chris gritted his teeth.

Looked like putting a bullet in his head didn't kill him.

×××

         "Now what. Do we kill her? Or did the bitch want her alive."

         "Don't call her that. She's actually a really sweet person on the inside." A woman retorted from the other side of the room.

         "Yes and I'm skinny African kid on the inside," Jaus replied.

         "I think we should let her live. She seems more important, alive." She muttered ignoring his statement.

Alexa slowly looked around the room, calculating an escape. Her grey eyes landed on Chris' body crouched near the stairs but she showed no sign of acknowledgement.

The couple seemed to have taken her as an easy target. Which explained why Jacob was knocked out on the ground but Alexa wasn't. Her legs weren't even tied. The only thing holding her down was a handcuff attached between her right hand and the bed leg.

Chris counted on his fingers as she slightly nodded. The second he got to three she yelled as loud as she could through the cloth in her mouth. The minute their attention was on her, Chris aimed his gun through the rails and shot Jaus at the waist. He immediately turned around and began shooting in Chris's direction. Alexa stood up leaning to one side because of her hand but still managed to kick the gun out of the woman's hand. The woman quickly turned around to grab the fallen gun.

That's when two more shots were fired. Jaus and the woman fell down immediately. Alexa dropped down as she took in a deep breath.

Chris turned to Jacob's room, the direction from where the shots were fired.

         "Clarissa?"

✘✘✘||A/N|| - Hey guys

✘✘✘
||A/N|| - Hey guys. Long time. Hope you liked the chapter. Do vote and comment.
14-3-19