Chapter 8 - He Loves Me... He Loves Me Not...

It would mean alot to me if you guys could comment so I would know what you guys are thinking :) <3<3

THIS CHAPTER IS UNEDITED.

Chapter 8

" So, you guys are going on a date tonight. " Quinn stated the obvious and leaned against my room door with an apple in her hand. She came to my house after school and I started telling her about Colton and I. Everything. How we so in love and how we separated from each other. She was literally tearing up when I told her that.

" Can you please please help me? I'm really having trouble choosing the outfit here. " I pouted, hoping Quinn could give me a hand since she has better fashion sense than I am. She grabbed a bite of her apple and rolled her eyes. She calmly strolled all the way to my closet and grabbed a milky white dress out from my closet. She threw it to me and went back to the closet and grabbed my favourite gold colour pumps.

" These will do. " She replied and continued taking another bite of her apple.

" Are you... sure? " I held the dress and the pumps up and stared at them.

" Are you doubting me right now? " She narrowed her eyes with a scowl on her eyes.

I quickly shook my head and walked into the bathroom.

" Wow! You look really pretty, babe! " Quinn squealed. " I still can't believe you're going on a date with our teacher. Our hot teacher. " She sighed and started shaking her head. " My life is so sad. Why don't I get a hot teacher too? " She started fake-sobbing which caused me to hit her arm. " Ouch! What's that for! " She glared at me and stopped her act. 

" For your information, your boyfriend is voted as ' the most wanted guy ' in our school. So, if that's not enough for you, I don't know what is. " I retorted.

" Fine. I'm just joking. I'm just.... " She sighed again and stood up. " I'm worried about you and our teacher. If you guys get caught... " I cut her off.

" We won't. "

" How do you know that? " She asked curiously.

" I don't. " I mumbled. " I just got to have faith in it. " She only nodded.

" So, now let me doll you up. " She smirked at me. Oh no. I know that look too well.

" Oh my gosh! Quinn! I'm just going on a casual date! You don't have to 'doll' me up like I'm going to the red carpet ceremony! " I yelled and looked at myself in the mirror. I got to admit. I did look beautiful. It's like looking at a different Annabeth. I was wearing a milky white dress that has small little diamonds on top on it and a tiny diamond belt around my waist, with small laces at the bottom of my dress. Quinn helped me curl my hair, it was not very curly, more like wavy.

" Trust me. I know guys better than you. He's not just going to bring you on a casual date tonight. He knows it's your first date. He will make it special for you. I can see that he really does love you. " Quinn smiled genuinely.

" You think so? " I grinned widely and twirled around, looking at myself.

" I know so. " That only made me giggle.

After placing my phone inside my small diamond purse, the door bell rang.

" Oh! It must be him! " Quinn and I squealed like some bimbos. We can't help it. This is my first time going on a date. To be honest, I'm feeling kind of nervous but knowing that it's Colton, I know that everything will be alright.