6

Mingyu couldn't help but check his phone constantly as he was at the grocery story with Jeonghan and Chan. He was hoping that Wonwoo would text him, but he knew that he had to make the first move. Mingyu sighed for the umpteenth time at the store while Jeonghan started freaking out about a text that Seungcheol sent him.

"What do I say?" Jeonghan hissed.

"What did he say?" Chan asked as he reached for the phone.

The three peered at Jeonghan's phone to read the text.

the asshole that cut my hair: hey

the asshole that cut my hair: can you do me a favor?

"Don't respond," Mingyu said.

"But I need to if I'm going to work on my plan," Jeonghan shook his head.

"I still don't like that plan of yours, Jeonghan," Mingyu massaged his temple.

"I don't care what you say, I'm going to do it," Jeonghan argued.

"What plan?" Chan asked.

Mingyu was about to explain, but Jeonghan covered his mouth.

"You'll find out later," Jeonghan smiled.

Chan wasn't convinced, but he let it go; he trusted Jeonghan.

"Ask him what the favor is," Mingyu shrugged. "Not that I really care,"

jeonghan: what??

the asshole that cut my hair: could you send me a pic of your math homework?

the asshole that cut my hair: i don't know how to do it

Jeonghan looked at Chan and Mingyu, then at his phone, then at Chan and Mingyu, then at his phone, then at Chan and Mingyu, then at his phone, then at Chan and Mingyu, then at his phone, then at Chan and Mingyu, then at his phone, then at Chan and Mingyu, then at his phone, then at Chan and Mingyu, then at his phone, then at Chan and Mingyu, then at his phone, then at Chan and Mingyu, then at his phone, then at Chan and Mingyu, then at his phone, then at Chan and Mingyu, then at his phone, then at Chan and Mingyu, then at his phone, then at Chan and Mingyu, then at his phone, then at Chan and Mingyu, then at his phone, then at Chan and Mingyu, then at his phone, then at Chan and Mingyu, then at his phone, only to shrug.

"Just do it," Chan said. "He'll never do his homework. He hates math,"

jeonghan: i'm out rn

jeonghan: i'll send it later

the asshole that cut my hair: okay! thanks!

"He doesn't like math?" Jeonghan asked.

"He's terrible at math and refuses to have any correlation with it. Sometimes, I wonder how he managed to pass his other math classes," Chan mused out loud.

Jeonghan grinned. Mingyu knew the meaning of that grin. He didn't like that grin.

"Don't you dare, Jeonghan. It's not a good idea,"

"How many should I buy?" Jeonghan completely ignored Mingyu.

"When will you guys tell me the plan?" Chan asked.

"Trust me, you don't want to know the plan," Mingyu shuddered. "Why would you tell him Seungcheol hated math? Now the plan can actually happen,"

"I," Chan was very confused.

He looked at Mingyu, who looked as if he regretted life, and then at Jeonghan, who was skipping down the aisles while humming happily. It seemed like Mingyu wasn't only upset about the plan, though. Chan patted Mingyu's shoulder and asked, "Are you really that bothered by the plan?"

"Yes, and no," Mingyu sighed again. "I have a lot on my mind."

"Is it Wonwoo?" Chan asked.

Mingyu nodded.

"Well, I know that he's been dying to see this movie by his favorite director, but none of us want to go for the movie with him," Chan started.

"Why not?" Mingyu asked.

"His favorite director's movies are depressing as hell. The movie always has someone dying, and we just can't deal with it anymore," Chan exhaled. "He's been bugging us ever since the movie came out, and it's been a while now."

Mingyu's thoughts were reeling at that point. If it had been a couple of weeks since the movie came out, and if Chan is correct about how depressing the movie must be, then that should mean there might not be any people at the movie theater if they go to watch the movie.

"I'll go with him!" Mingyu announced loudly.

Chan jumped slightly before turning to Mingyu and asking with a concerned face, "Are you sure?"

"If it's a date, then I don't care," Mingyu said solemnly.

Chan nodded with a straight face and said, "Then good luck. You'll need it."