Chapter Nineteen

Cover attached was sent in by FutureWriterLA Thanks so much!

Also, this is a LONG chapter to make up for taking so long to update :)

Chapters 19-20 were updated

His Game: Chapter Nineteen

After a confirmation from Joey on times, I ride over to her house. There has been obvious progress with her and this relationship; the first week of the game she wasn't the one asking for me to come over or hang out. Now she's taken the reigns, which they usually do when it gets to the last half of the month.

Joey never told me what exactly we were going to be doing tonight. She left it at an ominous "I have a better idea," and that is not something a hot girl should be saying to a guy who's crazy about her.

Body.

Crazy about her body.

And because of my craziness with her stunning figure, thoughts are zooming through my head about what her "better idea" is. While the logical part of my brain is telling me that this is Joey and she isn't going to suddenly take me into her room and have her wicked way with me, the horny teenage boy side of me is much stronger and thoughts of being in her bed won't leave me alone.

So, I made sure to shave.

You always want to be prepared.

As I shut my bike off, Joey appears in her doorway with a small backpack in her hands. She sends me a smile as she slings it over her shoulders, dancing down her steps as I get off of my motorcycle.

"You've got to calm my thoughts, Joey," I say while I walk towards her.

"Oh? And what have your thoughts been?"

"Would you like the PG or R version?"

She tilts her head as she reaches me, "Is there even a PG version?"

"With the innuendos attached?" I clarify, and then smirk, "Nope."

Joey rolls her eyes and keeps walking towards her bike parked outside of her garage, "I thought we could go for a ride."

I quirk a brow, "A ride? Did you forget I already took us on one?"

She laughs and places her helmet on, lifting the lid to look at me. I stare at her, looking at her hair spilling out from underneath the helmet, her body fitting perfectly on top of her bike, and her brown eyes shining.

"I did some research," she says, "I found a nice secluded route I think you'll really enjoy."

I smile and walk over to her, "All that work just for little old me? Is that love I'm hearing in your voice?"

"Only if that's love I see in your eyes," she winks, shutting her lid and starting her bike up before I can even think of what to say.

She backs up her bike, positioning it better to pull out of her driveway, and I jog over to my own to get ready to follow her.

As we drive, I find myself enjoying the route she found much more than I anticipated. She was right when she said it was going to be secluded; we are the only bikes I even see on the path. But she did fail to mention how beautiful it was going to be. The leaves on the trees are all finally turning orange and red, outlining the narrow road and falling gently onto the path in front of us. We drive up through the mountains, speeding along curves and passing a few scenic views that Joey doesn't bother to slow down or stop at.