Chapter 3: Fooled...

Y/N's POV

I aimed my gun at her and began shooting at her and making some predict shots but miss mostly while I am slowly getting nearer to the exit...

???:"Luv, you better work up with that accuracy of yours" she said as I just kept on predicting her moves and shoots to where she was supposed to appear... but still miss

I regain my composure as I let go of the empty briefcase, I then noticed that she disappear from my point of view...

Y/N:"Seven minutes. Seven minutes is all I can spare to play with you" I said as I then saw the girl zipped through the sides of the warehouse and stops to my right with her dual pistols ready...

Tracer's POV

I aimed both of my guns at the big guy and I pulled both of the triggers but he just flips towards me while dodging my bullets...

I am surprised by his moves as I run to the side while shooting at him but he still kept on dodging with some of his amazing moves

As he do a zigzag dashes as I couldn't keep up with him...

Tracer:"Nice moves, luv!" I said as I knew that he is also couldn't keep up with me... But, something happened with my chronal accelerator. "Oh, bugger!" I said in annoyance as I began running and hide behind one of the large crates...

???:"There's no point in hiding!" he said as he began walking towards the crates that I'm hiding behind...

Tracer:"Come on, come on, come on..." I said repeatedly while sometimes hitting the chronal accelerator until, it return to normal as my guns are now loaded again but, the man grab my shoulder and pull me up to his level, I am in wide eyes as I see him pulled back a fist

I gasped and quickly used Recall to get me out of his grasp, After doing that, I saw the briefcase and grab it before running out of the warehouse than fighting this unknown man even further...

Y/N's POV

I was about to kill her by piercing my hand through her heart but, she suddenly disappears and I turn around only to see that the empty briefcase is gone...