Chapter 9: A Secret Agent Of Umbrella?

Author's Announcement:

I won't be updating stories for the rest of march and maybe continue updating somewhere on April... Sorry, I just need a break... It's been too long since I got a break... Have a nice day/night!

Ada's POV

I am currently following this man sneakily... I knew I saw him somewhere before, but, it's hard to think about the past... I hid behind a corner before he checks behind his shoulder before he enters a room, I looked around before walking closer to the door and put my ear on it...

Y/N's POV

I began to remember about her in my memory... As I grab each side of my head in pain... Ada.... Ada Wong... F....FBI.....

Flashback(During The Omnic Crisis)

I went to the parking lot of the police station as the chief informed us that the Omnics will probably smash the wall at the side of the parking lot... So, I volunteered to scout the area while the others went to guard at the front...

Y/N:"Alright, remember Y/N, you only need to check the area... Then, you will be safe with the others..." I reassure myself...

I have my pistol ready and loaded until I heard something moved from behind me, so I turn around quickly and aimed my gun to the source and the only thing I saw is a cat who is just staring at me before it ran away...

Y/N:"Seriously?" I said before I lower my gun and turn around only to be met by a gun pointing at me. "Woah! What's the big deal?" I said trying to stay calm

???:"Special Business... Now, why are you here?" a feminine voice said as I took a step back from the gun and there I saw her still aiming her gun at me...

 Now, why are you here?" a feminine voice said as I took a step back from the gun and there I saw her still aiming her gun at me

???:"Sorry about that, I thought you were another one of those Omnics outside" she said casually before lowering her gun...

Y/N:"What are you even doing here? This area is off limits-" I am about to finish but she cut me off by showing me a badge...

???:"FBI... I'm here to find something and return it to HQ" she said as she turns her back on me and walks away

Y/N:"FBI? I thought the government is busy pushing off the omnics? Wait a minute?!" I said as I began to follow her after she went inside a room

I open it and it is a dark corridor with some of the emergency lights are activated...

Y/N:'Damn it, this area is probably too dangerous' I thought as I readied my gun with my flashlights on...