Chapter 10: Ada Meets The New Y/N

Location: Tokyo, Japan

3rd Person's POV

Y/N returns back while being accompanied by Krauser and Hunk with the unconscious Ada that is restrained...

Y/N:"Place her in the detention cell, I'll go and get change to get this outfit off me..." he said as he walks further down the hall before he enters his huge room...

Krauser:"You heard the boss, go and take her to the detention cell would yah" he said as he left Hunk with the unconscious Ada...

Hunk:"I hate you" he said before bringing the unconscious Ada to the detention cell, he left her there and locks the door...

The detention is built with a plain table and two chairs placed in the middle with a large mirror to the side that reflects the room but the other side of the mirror is a see through to the detention cell...

Ada's POV

I began to regain my consciousness as I felt like my hands are wrapped by something and it is the same with my legs... I slowly open my eyes and saw that I'm restrained on a chair... I looked around confuse, only to know I'm in a room with a large mirror and a table with two chairs that is opposite from each other including the chair I'm on...

Ada:'Where am I?' I thought as I looked around me to find something to get this restraints off me...

But before I could even examine the room I'm in, the door at the side of the room opens as a man wearing a suit with the same umbrella badge on his right shoulder... An employee of Umbrella?

Man:"Finally, you woke up" he said as he took his seat in front of me as I noticed the keys on his left waist...

Ada:"What's the problem? Do you even know who I am?" I asked him as I sneakily trying to remove one of my legs from the restraints...

Man:"Oh, I do. You're Ada Wong, a secret agent of Umbrella that took secret assignments from the President of Umbrella, Oswell Spencer..." he said as I am almost getting my right leg free...

Ada:"So, you do know me. Then, why am I here?" I said as I manage to get my right leg free...

Man:"That is classified, now, I want you to sign this before we'll continue" he said as he grab a paper from his suit and place it down in front of me...

I just stare at him as he began to look confused a bit until I motion to my restraints as he began to awkwardly fake coughs before grabbing the keys on his waist...

Ada:'Idiot' I said in my head and after he release the restraint on my left arm, I then punched his stomach...

He falls on his knees before I kicked him to the head as he is now knocked out from it, I grabbed the keys with my free hand and began unlocking the other restraints...

Ada:"You didn't know how to treat a lady, would ya?" I said before I give him another swift kick to his stomach...

Then suddenly, I heard many voices from behind the door as I grab the chair and placed it under the knob as it is now stuck and it will be hard to open it...

???:"What the?! I can't open the door!" a man shouted from the other side

???:"Bring in the equipment! We will blast this door open!" another man shouted as I began to look around the room

No windows, 1 door, and a big mirror on the side of the room... I walked up to the mirror and examine it, I knew this is no ordinary mirror reflection, so I walked back and grab the chair that I'm restrained on then threw it to the mirror as it shatters and also reveal that there is another room behind it...