Chapter 12: One Big Family Reunion (Volume 1 Ended)

3rd Person's POV

Y/N charges at Doomfist with incredible speed but he already knew that his powers are limited for now... Doomfist however uses his hand cannon and fires at Y/N in point blank and this stops Y/N from charging any further at Doomfist as he began dodging...

 Doomfist however uses his hand cannon and fires at Y/N in point blank and this stops Y/N from charging any further at Doomfist as he began dodging

Doomfist knew that using his hand cannon is useless, so after Y/N landed on his feet, he began to dodge his way to Doomfist. 

While Doomfist has a plan set up to fight Y/N as he kept on shooting until Y/N is close to him and then he charge at him with force as he tried to hit his back on the wall and corner him

But failed as Y/N stops him just a few feet before tilting his head a little as a satisfying crack can be heard and then he elbowed Doomfist's back, before he threw him off to the other side of the building...

Doomfist:"Argh!" he groaned in pain as he then look to where Y/N is supposed to be but gone, he then looks up and there he saw Y/N heading down towards him with his fist out

Doomfist rolled out of the way in time as Y/N landed and punched the ground hard enough that it lefts huge cracks on the floor...

Y/N:"I'm impressed, but you still lacks in skills" he said before dashing his way towards Doomfist that is still on the ground and he kicks Doomfist to his side as the force made Doomfist flew a few feet away...

Doomfist landed with a thud and he coughs blood and he felt like two or three of his ribs are now broken from that one kick...

Y/N:"Poor performance, indeed" he commented at the pained and infamous Doomfist...

Y/N left and jumped down from rooftop and landed in the alley... But before he could take a step further to the exit, he feels something pointed at the back of his head

Reaper:"Time to die" he said as he is about to pull the trigger...

Y/N:"Not quite" he said as he back kick Reaper as he flew a few feet away from him...

76:"Hey!" he shouted from the entrance of the alley with his pulse rifle aimed at Y/N

Y/N:"I had enough of this" he said in annoyance as he pulls out his pistol from its holster