Meet The Workers

One Night In A Supermarket... Meet The Workers!

Ella Storm...

The talented twenty year old College student is working at the supermarket as a shelf-filler. She is asked to pull the all-nighter, and stresses that she believes something bad will happen. Her co-workers laughed about her imagination, but soon found terror in the events that followed.

Brian Crisp...

The night manager. He had worked the overnight shift every 23rd December since he started working for the company in 1984. On this particular night, Brian makes an attempt to protect Sarah, the checkout manager he'd fallen in love with...

Sarah Kensington...

The young checkout manager had decided to spend the night organising her registers for the busiest day of the year. Will Sarah's unusual decision lead her to lose her life?

Nathan Harrison...

The young Dairy man had a crush on the young fresh produce worker, Lily. He spent more of his shifts watching her than he did working. A College student, Nathan had always been an aspiring artist, and many of his more recent artworks revolved around Lily.

Lily McKinley...

The seventeen year old high school senior is the youngest worker of the night. Taking time off of school wasn't an option for her, so to earn some extra money she offered to take on the fresh produce position of the night.

Vincent Plummer...

A shelf-stacker, Vincent is an overprotective father of a rebellious thirteen year old. When his daughter goes missing, Vincent's plan is to hunt down the young girl... but will he make it out in time?

Cameron Bright...

The nervous filler finds that doing this night shift might just be the best thing that ever happened to him. That is, until an intruder shakes away his newfound confidence.

James Bright...

Cameron's older brother is a butcher who is preparing hams ready for the early morning rush. James finds that his talents for using knives are nothing compared to a man on a murdering spree.

Lisa Kesby...

The nineteen year old single mother is making deli platters for customers. Will she make it out to see her baby son?