Peter Pan Epilogue

He killed them all. An anger unlike any other seemed to engulf him. As he stands in front of all the dead bodies, he looks around. Where was Tinkerbell? He looks and soon he hears a faint jingling.

"They killed her." he says sadly. Tinkerbell nods and tries to keep her eyes away from the dead. "The mermaids can help me find her body. Tinkerbell's eyes widen. She had completely forgotten about the mermaids. Not once had he visited them after Wendy left. 

She tries to plead and keep him from looking, when he gives her a dark look. 

"F/n is still here. I will find her." Tinkerbell, begins to worry but she knew there was nothing that could be done. The mermaids look for your body as per Peter's request, but they find nothing. Peter wanders the ship questioning how that could be. Were you still alive. He goes into Captain Hook's cabin and notices a window open and the remnants of pixie dust. The pieces click together.

"Tinkerbell?" he says eerily calm. "F/n is still alive isn't she." he grabs her tightly. "You helped her escape didn't you." She tries to explain herself. "You knew how long I was searching, didn't you? So why did you help her? You know what? It doesn't matter. I will bring her back. And this time, no one is getting in my way." Tinkerbell lets out a scream. Peter had ripped off her wings. With her back bloody and her being in so much pain, he drops her into the ocean, before flying out to go get you. 

You had arrived back home and was surprised to see not much time had passed. In fact it was only a day. You couldn't explain what happened to those who asked and eventually they stopped. You learned that starting next week you would be heading back to London and reunited with your family there. 

That night you sleep peacefully, until you hear a knock on your window. You thought it was a pesky bird and was going to shoo them away when you gasp in horror. It was Peter. You were going to scream, but something prevented you. You then notice how Peter doesn't have his shadow. Peter manages to get in through the window and gets inside.

"He missed Wendy too." he tells you. "Why did you run away F/n? We were going to be happy in Never land." He tightly holds your hands. "Your mother may have been the one I was looking for at first, but you are the one I ended up chasing after. I got rid of the obstacles in Never land. There won't be anyone to help you. And soon you will be living happily with me."

You never could escape. You never saw your family after the war. You never grew up. Peter kept you away from the Lost Boys because of his fears that they might help you try and escape the way Tinkerbell did. You learned what happened to Captain Hook, his crew and Tinkerbell. You felt so trapped. Knowing you couldn't age and escape him. You didn't know how much time had passed or if your family had grown up without you. 

Peter loved Wendy, but since he couldn't find her in time, he forced his feelings on to you. So many times you had heard him call you Wendy. You stopped correcting him as it never made a difference. For the rest of your life, you lived in Never land; never growing up.

Author A/n

this was a story I never thought i would do. But since i was learning about WWII in school, why not? This was actually tough because I had to calculate dates and give reasonable ages to F/n at the start of the story so that it would match up with her current age since the story is actually taking place during both WWI and WWII

Peter's character actually had a lot of potential to be a yandere and I figured this would be good if I aged him up, because being romanced by a 12 year old psychopath is weird (Not that the stories I've written are any better). 

I had a bit of set backs writing this as for one, I had only seen the disney animated movies, which is why F/n is the daughter of Wendy and why the story is taking place around WWII. I haven't read the book and I am not to familiar with the characters and there are many variations as to how they are written so I tried.

Gosh darn am I a rambler. It is actually nice to share the creative process with you guys. I might consider doing this for other stories I choose to write up. May or may not be soon. I have been considering writing Princess Kaguya or the Emperor's New Clothes next because I happen to see two storylines that really appeal to me. I also have a draft nearly finished for my various yandere one shots. Hoping to have that done before school starts up next week. 

Also, once again, if you have a story you want me to write,  (for any other type of story that isn't necessarily a fairytale comment it on the various yandere one shots) tell me the story and give me a short summary of how you think it should go. I won't consider titles.

Wow this was actually a really long A/n... 

Bye bye!