rip the lads 😔✊

hi my name is paul mccartney, you may have heard of me. im kind of a big deal. im apart of this band called the beatles, and im about to tell you the time two of my band members died and i had to resort to living with our drummer on an island for a year. it was a WILD time.

so there we were. the year was 1963 and me and the lads were flying over caribbean ocean. we were on our way to a south american tour. like i said, we're really famous. even the blokes in south america are crazy about us! anyway i noticed something while looking out of the window. smoke? is that normal? i didn't know, im paul mccartney do i look like i know what normal on a plane and what isn't?

soon, i noticed the plane was heading towards the ground even though we were above an ocean. i tapped my buddy george and asked what he thinks is the matter. but he just shrugged. classic george.

now i was really starting to worry everyone seemed to be panicking but none of the boys seemed to care. well, now that i think about it, ringo did look distressed, but then again, he always does.
the flight staff was urging us to put on life jackets. these dumb things? on MY suit? no thanks miss. even though i persisted she forced it on me. fine, have your way, i'll make sure this is docked from your paycheck.

just as i finished that thought the plane hit the water. oof thats going to leave a mark i remember thinking. by then everyone was trying to wake up john. lucky him, he didn't have to go through this awake. but it seemed
like he wouldn't wake up. oh well, we didn't need him anyways.

we rushed into life rafts, two people per raft. me and ringo were in proximity so they pushed us together. damn i had to be stuck with ringo? god this will DEFINITELY be a fun time. thank god i grabbed an acoustic guitar while leaving the plane. ringo started rowing immediately and i said
"wait what about george?"
but he just replied "they're on their own now."
damn i didn't know ringo was this hardcore. i could get used to this i suppose.