faul, gringo, and the superior beatle get rescued

i woke up that morning to george bonking me over the head with a guitar.
"get up you fucker" he said. "its ringo's birthday."
what? ringo's birthday? how did i forget? i mean i didn't really know when his birthday was before this or even how old he was but regardless, how did i forget?

i sprung up and immediately felt a pain in my lower half.
"fuck!" i said beneath my breath.
then i saw ringo. that man was basically glowing. george had made him breakfast and ringo was smiling his beautiful smile at him.
god i wish i were george.

"hey dingo!" i said walking towards him.
"oh hey paul," he paused for a second to say "peace and love" and then continued,
"how did you sleep last night?"
"fine thank you." i said, giggling slightly.
george looked at us both with a concerned glare, his eyebrows furrowed deeply, knowing that liverpudlian boys dont giggle unless something was afuckening.

he definitely knew something was afuckening because that man FUCKS but i, sir paul mccartney, would have never admit to being a pansy. ringo might though. who's to say really.

i sat down next to ringo and george gave me what was left of the breakfast he'd made. more fish. god i absolutely hated fish by then, like what does a man have to do to get a decent english breakfast here.
i whined about it a bit to george and i swear he was going to deck me. motherfucker was so done with my shit at that point i felt bad. but i kept complaining for that reason specifically.

after breakfast i wanted to discuss the assassination plan but george and gringo didn't want to so i forced them to comply. sigh just like when we're in the studio.

anyways we sat down and i said,
"y'know lads, i might be the smartest one here by far but i have no idea where to start!"
george shot a glare my way. he was gonna fucking kill me, i could tell. when he murdered john something switched in him, i thought i had at least until 1966 but oh well.
i continued by saying, "so we should find a way to get to america, and that's a start, and i guess after that we need to find a way to get a gun-"
right after i said that, the prince himself, danny devito appeared once more.

"oh boy have i got a surprise for you, faul" he said
"my names pau-" i started,
"yeah i dont care. anyways in 15 minutes a boats gonna pass by here and i need you to get on it. its on its way to houston where the president will be. you'll learn the rest later, i think. this is where we part for good. goodbye faul, gringo, and the superior beatle."
and just like that he was gone in a flash.
goodnight my sweet prince, i thought.

15 minutes later a boat passed by the island and saw us. we climbed aboard and set sail for houston, where ever that was. we told some passengers on the boat that it was ringo's birthday and we had a lovely soiree to celebrate it. things were finally looking up for us, thank god.

this chapter was dedicated to the legend ringo starr whom i love a lot happy 79th ritchie!!!!!