oh uh i guess we're stuck here

it had been a few days stuck on a raft with ringo. i'll admit, he's not as unbearable as i liked to believe. but there was a much bigger issue at hand. we're running out of food. i honestly never in my whole live thought that i'd have to be spending the last of my days on raft with ringo starr. guess life never turns out how you expect it to huh?

along with the food issue, there were many more. like how hot it was. i said to ringo "damn mate, its hot as hell!" and he agreed. his sweaty bangs swayed as he shook his head.

it was to the point where we'd occasionally had to get out of the raft and swim around the cool off. ringo got partially naked and i got partially disappointed. wait why am i disappointed? its ringo. am i have having homosexual tendencies? no, im probably horny and its the '60s, gay people don't exist.

anyways i'm going to have such a bad sunburn after this excursion. ringo also mentioned the problem with fresh water as well. interesting, never thought of that one. i suppose we could drink our urine if it got that bad, i heard one time that that's what people do when trying to survive. ugh thats utterly disgusting. hopefully we won't have to resort to that method.

it had been a whole day sailing on the caribbean sea. now it was night, and cold. ringo and were snuggled up against each other. only because we had to obviously. but for some odd reason i liked it? what is going on with me? this isn't normal paul mccartney behavior! my female fans would be extremely disappointed, and i can't leave them disappointed! oh what am i to do?