three ✔

H a r r y

      I create a new email, selecting on the recipient; azziepurdy95@gmail.com

      To: azziepurdy95@gmail.com

       Subject: Who's that lady?

          Who's that lady? That sexy lady?

       I smile to myself as I click the send button, not regretting anything.

       From: azziepurdy95@gmail.com

        Subject: LEAVE ME ALONE

          I have to go to work. Seriously, stop emailing me.

       To: azziepurdy95@gmail.com

         Subject: :P

           And this is a problem for me....how?

         I smirk at my computer screen; how do you like that, Azzie?

         From: azziepurdy95@gmail.com

          Subject: .-.

            I will not hesitate to block you.

          To: azziepurdy95@gmail.com

            Subject: Fine.

              Alright, alright. I'll go away, now.

         I log off of my laptop, shutting the screen and getting off my chair to get ready for work.

         Working as one of the top CEO's in New York is one of my many fine accomplishments, and the stress that I have to endure is completely ridiculous.

          Running out to my car with suit case in hand, I double check my watch, it reading, "7:45". I technically only have 15 minutes left to be within my building before I'm "late".

          I speed down the streets, being careful and watching for cops. As I reach the parking lot for, "Styles Publishing Inc." I notice a girl with light brown hair and the darkest shade of brown eyes I've ever seen.

          I park into a random parking spot, and the girl is still in the same place, looking down at her phone while standing in front of the entrance.

          "Excuse me?" I say, my voice coming out a little bit raspier than I intended it to do. "Why are you standing in front of my building's entrance?"

          The girl turns around, her height only a few inches shorter than mine. "Your building?"

           I nod my head. "Yes, I'm Harry Styles, CEO of Styles Publishing, nice to meet you."  

           I can slowly see the expression of her face go from slightly friendly, to completely enraged. "Ah, so you're the one who opened the new publishing company."

           "What's the supposed to mean, miss?" I raise my eyebrow at her.

           She ignores my question, "You opened the same type of company right across the street from mine."

           "There's nothing I can really do for you, miss, I'm sorry." I counter, walking past her, and through the entrance.

           I look back to see the girl sigh and go across the street. I really hope that I don't have to deal with that everyday.

---------------------------------

- You've Got Mail is on at the moment and omf I love it so much.

-Is everyone enjoying the story so far? Is there anything needed to be improved?

-this isn't a short story, it just has kind of short and blunt chapters, sorry :(