four ✔

A z u r e

     To: littlebanana94@gmail.com

      Subject: Why??

         Have I told you about the place I work at?

------------------------------------------------------

      From: littlebanana94@gmail.com

       Subject: Bish what?

          No, why?

------------------------------------------------------

       To: littlebanana94@gmail.com

        Subject: It's a long story...

         Well, my mother opened up a publishing company 7 years before I was born. She told me about all the fun times she and my father had - dancing around on the floor while he would make hilarious jokes.

          It was the best thing to hear; her remembering things. Now here I am with this publishing company that's been run for over 10 years, and some dude starts a publishing incorporation across the street from me, when we're already on the verge of shutting down.

I'm pretty sure his name was Harry Styles or something .-.

------------------------------------------------------

H a r r y

      My eyes widen as I finish reading the email. She's the girl who came up to my building? Azure Purdy is the beautiful girl across the street from my company, and hates me; Harry Styles.

      She doesn't hate "LittleBanana", I never gave her a reason to hate me. Yet here she is, hating on me, the "guy" across the street even though she doesn't know him - me.

      I sit in front of my computer for what seems likes minutes - hours. Should I give up this identity and risk her hating me? Hell, even if she accepted me, I doubt my girlfriend would want me talking to her.

      I'll just hide for a little bit more, and if she wants to meet, then so be it.

------------------------------------
Very, very short - I apologize.

   Tomorrow's my birthday and everything is hectic

I'll try and get really short, but alot of updates tomorrow.

  Any ship names for Azure and Harry, yet?