five ✔

Midnight by: Coldplay

A z u r e

    I walk into my publishing house, smiling at everyone great-fully for still showing up after everything that's been happening lately; our certain circumstances.

    Going out of business is one of the worst  things that can ever happen to an owner, especially if the reason for going out of business is because of another company.

    The company that I absolutely loathe is Styles Publishing Inc. The man who owns the company is completely ignorant and very cocky. Not only is he about the samd age I am, but he is very attractive, which would bring in more people who are interested in his looks.

    "Franny!" I call excitedly across from the room, running over to Fran as I see her enter the building.

    Fran's facial expression goes from neutral to a huge grin spread across her face. I swear, she has to be one of the most positive people that exists.

   "How's my little Azzie?" She exclaims, gently pinching my cheeks.

   "I'm actually good for once."

   "I'm glad!" She smiles, but it soon falters. "Have you seen the company across from us?"

   I nod my head. "Yeah, I met the owner a day or two ago. Very cocky."

   She nods her head. "In the end, everything will be alright. You know that, don't you, darling?"

    I shrug. "Sometimes I remember that, sometimes I don't."

   "You need to stop worry so much! You're going to have half a head full of gray hairs! You need to loosen up, and find someone to love!" Fran exclaims.

    I roll my eyes, "You know I have a boyfriend that I love, right?"

    Fran scoffs, "Mr. School-Is-More-Important-Than-Visiting-My-Girlfriend? You really want to stay with him?"

    "Yes! That's why I've been with him as long as I have been, Fran."

    She just rolls her eyes, like an ignorant teenager.

    "I'll be heading back to my work, now, Fran."

--------------------------------
-Really not important filler, I just needed to update this story :)

-Read through all the comments, Hazy is Azure and Harry's ship name :)