eight ✔

Whoops, early update. Hello again! c:

WARNING: very short [, sorry.]

This is going to be a filler chapter, so it's not too "good"

H a r r y

       It's raining. This is probably the most inconvenient thing to happen to me in the last 3 weeks. Azzie hasn't talked to me in a week since her last email. I've already tried spamming her email, and I wouldn't be surprised if she blocked me. 

       The worst part about her ignoring me is that I can see what her facial expressions look like, she's right across from me and I can't even go over to talk to her without giving away my identity or without her scoffing and walking the other direction. 

      I've decided to take away a week of work to relax and get my head wrapped around things. Am I upset that she's ignoring me? Pretty much. Am I going to confront her about it? Hell no. 

      How would Azzie even react if I told her that I'm "LittleBanana"? Would she stop talking to me altogether, or would she look past how I'm the owner of the same type of company across from her?

       I decide to email Azzie one last time, just in case.

       To: azziepurdy95@gmail.com

       Subject: Babeeee

       Azzie, I do wish that you're alright. I haven't known you for long to earn the right to care about you, but that's just how I work. I care about people. Where have you gone? What have I done? If it was about the last email you sent, we can look over it, alright? I just miss talking to you. 

         Who would've thought that I would turn into a sap. But do you know why I turned? It was because of you. You make me do things that I would  never think to do. 

          I do wish that you're alright.

----------------------------------------------------------

       I sigh, not even bothering to look over the email so I don't have second thoughts. Not even 2 minutes go by and I get an email, my eyes widening and I smile.

----------------------------------------------------------

         From: azziepurdy95@gmail.com

         Subject: BLANK

         Who are you and why are you talking to my girlfriend and calling her babe? If you don't stop sending her messages, I will find you (A/N: and I will kill you.) and make you stop, got it?

----------------------------------------------------------

         My lips part in shock. He must be the reason why she isn't responding to me, her boyfriend is the angry and aggressive jealous type. Well, fuck.

-----------------------------------------------------------

-Hi! It feels so good to be updating this, you have no idea.

-This part just literally popped into my head and I had to type it.

-Hope you guys don't mind the update being early.

-ily all