6

(^that is the cutest fucking picture I've ever seen even though its quality is shit and I don't care if anyone says otherwise. Alright, just wanted to say that. Sorry you can continue now)

Narrator's POV

Y/N nervously rang the doorbell to her own apartment. She actually had the keys, but she just thought that it'll be quite weird if Camila was doing something and then unexpectedly, someone comes inside the house.

Today was Friday. The Friday Camila was mentioning at dinner or in other words, today was the day the brunette has a checkup with the hospital for the baby. It was currently 9 something, the appointment was at 10.30 in her memory, so she should be way ahead of time.

A few minutes have passed by. She's probably still sleeping, Y/N thought. She opened the door for herself and entered the empty living room.

The blanket on the couch was tossed aside, indicating that Camila was most probably sleeping on that couch again. Shaking her head to herself, Y/N continued to roam around in their house, she wasn't in the kitchen nor their bedroom either. The Y/E/C-eyed girl then went to the bathroom and pressed her ear against the door. She couldn't hear the water running or any other sounds coming from inside for the matter.

Just for the confirmation, Y/N pulled down the handle and peeked into the bathroom.

To say that that just scared the shit out of Camila would be an understatement. She flew to grab a towel to cover herself, but in such a rush, her clumsy self almost tripped over air. Y/N quickly dashed forward to catch the brunette just before she could bump back against the sink. It wouldn't have caused much damage, but still.

"Careful there," Y/N mumbled out, their faces were merely inched apart.

Camila visibly gulped at how close they were pressed against each other. "T-thanks."

Noticing that, the Y/E/C-eyed girl backed away again before clearing her throat. "I was just uh..." Her eyes darted down to Camila's bare chest and then down the towel that has fallen on the floor, making the words to get caught in her throat. Shaking her head, she went to grab a new towel and wrapped it around Camila, covering her naked form.

"I-i... I'm sorry. I'll be waiting in the living room." Y/N shook her head and turned on her heels, ready to storm out of here. She almost face-planted herself against the door but still managed to get outside in one piece.

They've seen each other endless of times out of their clothes before, what was the matter with her? Y/N thought as she felt herself blushing way too furiously.

After the door closed again behind the Y/E/C-eyed girl, Camila finally managed to breathe out an 'okay'.

-

"So uhm... how's it going?" Y/N asked as casually as she could. It wasn't like she almost choked on her words or anything.

They were currently on their way to the hospital, with the Y/E/C-eyed girl on the wheel. And needless to say, there was a very awkward silence hanging in the air, you can say pretty much since the moment Camila stepped out of the bathroom.

Camila glanced over at her way and let out a small chuckle. "You're saying as if we just hadn't spoken in a long time."

"Well I mean, I haven't necessarily talked to you face to face."

After that dinner with the Cabello/Estrabaos, Camila and Y/N did keep in contact. They'd just text each other, usually with the Y/E/C-eyed girl reminding Camila to stay hydrated and don't overwork herself or they'd just ask each other about their days. Other times, Y/N would ask to see Thunder, resulting in them to go on Facetime. Those were actually just lame excuses to see Camila through the screen or hear her laugh coming to life and not just on text.