Just You and Me

Our Angel Bella

I am sorry for this long awaited chapter. It isn't long but if you read this chapter, in the end you'll see why it is so short. I hope you enjoy!

Bella's P.O.V.

I started to panic when the feet got even closer and during that panic I set fire to the ground, stopping the person from getting any closer. Then suddenly no one was there, so I let the wall of fire come down. And suddenly Damon's face was there. I screamed and turned my face away from him.

"Bella, if you want to get out of there you're going to need to cooperate with me." Damon says no hint of his usual attitude in that sentence. I slowly looked back to him, my brown eye meeting his blue. I nodded slowly as Damon stares for a few seconds before breaking the gaze.

"Okay, you need to put your hands on the roof and push. Okay? Do you understand?" Damon instructs and I give him a weak nod, doing as told. I put my hands on the roof of my car and pushed with the strength I had left, which wasn't very much. Damon then grabbed the dented car door and ripped it off its hinges. I cried out when I felt the car shake and a shard of glass cut me on the right arm. Damon looked at me, his eyes filled with an emotion I could not understand.

"Hold as still as you can." Damon orders as I turned confused at what Damon was planning to do. In a flash Damon's hand yanked my seatbelt off me, and my body started to fall out of the upside down seat, but Damon caught me before I was anymore injured. I gasped as a throbbing pain started on my right arm. Damon set me on my feet but actually never let me go.

"Anything broken?" Damon asked. Everything was fuzzy. Like when you woke up and everything seemed blurry.

"I hit him." I whispered as everything faded into darkness.

Damon's P.O.V.

Bella didn't answer my question, instead she passed out. I caught her and gently laid her down on the road. I bit my wrist, drawing my blood from the wound. I forced Bella's mouth open, and then put my wrist into her mouth. After a few minutes I pulled my wrist away, watching as it healed like nothing ever happened and then picked Bella up bridal style. I decided that I'm taking her out of town for a week. Just me and her. A smirk came onto my face at the thought of this.

About five minutes later I was at my car, putting Bella into my passage side, then getting into the driver's side. Then I started my car and started driving to Georgia, where I took Elena. Only this time, no witch was going to ruin this trip this time.

Bella's P.O.V

I felt myself moving, so I slowly opened my eyes but closed them fast as the sunlight made my vision hurt. I heard a chuckle.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Damon's cocky tone came. I groaned and opened my eyes.

"Where are we Damon?" I asked looking around. Damon had his usual smirk as we passed a sign, but Damon passed by it before I could even read it.

"We're somewhere." He says and I give Damon a look and he sighed and continues. "I'm taking you to Alanta, just you and me." Damon smirks, glancing at me.

"For how long?" I asked. Damon parked the car in front of a bar.

"A week." He says and I groan.

"Come on Bells, I'm not that bad." Damon says with a little hurt, but also with a mocking tone.

"Obviously you haven't met you." I almost snapped. Damon rolled his eyes and gets out.

"Out Isa, you're going to let loose." Damon grins as I get out.

"I need a drink or two." I muttered going into the bar, Damon fallowing.

(A/n) How many days are in a week? Five right? Or the whole seven? Hahaha, anyway I need reviews to tell me how many days the week should be five or seven. And those days are going to be based off chapters. Day one will be chapter 12, day two chapter 13 and so on. And I will also need ideas about what should happen in those days ;) lol. Anyway leave a review on what you think should happen, love you all! Oh and should these chapter just all be DamonXBella or a mix up with everyone? Let me know.