Chapter 20

It was later that night. Arina was asleep in her bed.

I had my arms wrapped around josh's torso, and my head rested on his bicep, and his hand on the same arm was slowly going through my hair. We were both watching Spider-Man: Homecoming.

A thought occurs in my mind that this would be even nicer at the packhouse. I deeply missed it, and my home no longer felt right.

I adjust my head and I'm looking up at Josh. He notices and looks down at me. I smile.

He laughs and kisses the tip of my nose. "You're adorable."

I kiss his jaw and grab the remote, pausing the movie. No way in hell was I going to talk over Tom Holland's amazing acting.

"I was thinking..." I started.

He raised an eyebrow and seemed more alert.

"This place doesn't feel right to me anymore. After being at the packhouse for so long, I really miss it." My voice holds some sorrow.

"What are you saying?" Josh starts running his hands through my hair again, and it is incredibly soothing.

"I want to move back there. With you and Arina, permanently." I conclude.

His expression turns into one of excitement. "You want to move back?" He asks, as if to make sure I wasn't messing with him

"I do. I want to live with you and my family again."

He somehow pulls me closer into his side. "Then lets go tomorrow."

"Sounds like a plan."

I pick up the remote, and continue the movie.

———

"Alright, did you double check your list?" Jenna grabs my upper arms gently.

I nod. "I have everything, the rest of what is in the house is yours." I assure her.

Jenna has been looking for a better place than her crappy apartment for a while, and today I told her I was going to live with Josh.

"Aw, I'm going to miss you." She pulls me in a hug.

"I'm going to miss you too Jen. Thank you for everything, seriously." I hug her back.

I hear a growl, and I roll my eyes.

"Relax Josh, it's just a hug."

"I don't like people touching you." He calls.

I just chuckle and give Jenna one last squeeze, and pull away.

"Show that pack that you're the best Luna it will ever see." She encourages.

"Anything for you."

Josh honks the car horn, and I turn to see him waiting impatiently in the drivers side.

"Also, you better call me when you find out the gender of the baby." She whispers.

"I will. Anyways, I really have to get going. I love you Jenna." I wave goodbye to her as I hop in the car, and Josh starts driving away.

Let's begin a new chapter of my life, shall we?

———

Two hours into the drive, and after a lot of joking around and talking, Josh brings up a question he forgot yesterday.

"When did you tell Arina?" He keeps his eyes on the winding road.

"When we were in the Uber. As soon as I left again, that's when she decided to ask and I told her."